Chapter 1:Morning

(This takes place 2 years after the adoption, which means she is 13. Her birthday is October 31,1996)

Bella POV

BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

"Good morning Daisy and good morning to a new school." I press the 'OFF' button and did a little morning stretch.

"Good morning Hime-sama." If you are wondering 'Who is Daisy' and 'What does Hime-sama mean', Daisy is my Bio assistant that can turn into electricity, which can be stored in my headphone. Hime-sama means princess in Japanese.

I turned and looked at the clock.

'5:45 am'

(A/N: Italic means that someone is thinking)

I got up and walk up up to my phone, which is a IPhone 5s silver, and looked on my phone to see if there is any notifications that popped up overnight.

'Nothing beside some people FINALLY updated their story on Wattpad'

'Do you have to exaggerate' Daisy smile.

"Sorry," I gave a sorry smile to her.

"Just take a bath while I prepare breakfast and your clothes for your new school." She turned around and left the room. I shrugged and walked into the bathroom. I opened Soundclould and open to my favorite song from Karneval, Henai no Rondo. I changed and got in the shower singing/humming to the song, and by the end of the song I was done.
I got out and called out to Daisy.

"Daisy! Can you give me my clothes?!"

"Coming!" I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. BANG. Daisy came in and handed me my Gotham Academy uniform.

"Thanks." I smiled at her. I went back inside the bathroom to put the uniform on.

*5 Minutes Later*

"Okay! I'm done!" I raised my hand in joy. I look at the clock. '6:05. I have to leave the house at 6:30. So I have 25 minutes to eat'

"Is the food done, because I'm hungry?" I looked at my stomach.

"The food is done, you can eat now." Daisy chuckled at my gesture. We walked down stairs towards the kitchen. I grabbed my toast and turned on the T.V.

*15 Minutes Of Changing Channels*

"Today's news is about Black Canary and Purple Rose savi-" I turned off the T.V with a emotionless face. I could feel Daisy's stare burning my back, but I didn't care.

"You know what Daisy, I want to go school a little earlier then asked." I smiled to Daisy and looked at the clock.

'6:20'

"Okay, then your stuff is ready at the door. I'll will get the motorcycle ready." Daisy bowed and walked toward to the garage. I looked at my hand, then I turned it to a fist.

I walked toward to the door and grabbed my keys, school bag, lunch bag, and headphones. I never leave home with it.

I opened the door and locked it when I was outside. I sighted and turned around looking for Daisy. When I spoted Daisy, which wasn't very long, I walked toward her. She was waiting beside a ready to go motorcycle. I smirked.

Hope you like the chapter
Vote
Comment
Share
And Read
~Bella