Chapter 10: The Talk

Bella's Point Of View

I nodded. "He's my dad. Adopted dad."

"I didn't know that Oliver Queen is your dad." Wally stated.

"Only certain people know. Plus I know I can trust you. All of you. So please. Please keep our ID safe." I put my hands together.

They looked at each other and smiled.
"Of course we will. After all that's what friends do." Aqualad smile.

Dad and I smiled in relief.
"Now that we are done with that. How about we start the tasks." I gulped.

'What is he going to do to us?' I looked at Daisy.

'We will be fine.' She smiled, reassuring me.

"There are five stations. Each person will go through each station." Ollie looked at Daisy and I. "I'm pretty sure you two know what you are." We both nodded.

"Hey! How come they don't have to do it?!" Connor yelled.
I looked at him. My eyes looked into his soul and made him calm down.

"That's because we work here sometimes when we are bored." I smile. "Daisy and I don't mind working like this."

"But of course, if those dirty boys even think of touching my girls like that, I'll kill them." I laughed at my dad. We all smiled.

"While you guys do that, Daisy and I have something to do." I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Where are you going?" Dick asked us.

"We both have to think of a song and a dance. We also have to think on how are we going to knock everyone in the bar out. Don't worry, we will done by the time you are done." Daisy said emotionless. I nodded.

To be continued

(A/N)
I'm so sorry everyone that reads this on a daily basis. I have a very good reason why I wasn't updating all of my stories...

School

I also have another one.

My mom passed away.

I'm really sorry. I will try to update.

~Bella