Chapter 7: Tokyo?!

Bella's POV

After the meeting I called everyone to the living room.

"Um, everyone." I looked at the ground. "I know we didn't really go to a really good start, so. Nice to meet you, I'm Purple Rose."

"Nice to meet you Rose. My name is Kid Flash, or Wally West. See, I trust you with my identity already."

"Um. Thanks?" I looked at Wally. "We should, um, get ready to go to Tokyo. So we should go to my, um, sasctuary." I'm WAY to nervous for this.

"Daisy B-22," I looked at the Zeta Beams. "DAISY!" I smiles, running to her. I quicky hugged her.

"Hello Hime-sama," She smiled.

"Let's go," I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Don't worry. I got permission from everyone's mentor to go." Daisy moved her lips to form a small smile. I walked to the beams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait there for everyone to get in the mansion.

"Welcome to my home!" I shouted with glee.

"Woah," everyone looked in the place in awe.

"I know," I looked at the place, remembering the good times,"Daisy and I built his girl."

"Damn," Wally whistled.

"What are we doing here." Connor said in a irritated voice.

"Follow me," I walked towards the, um, closet? When I got there two of my maids opened the door. "Thank you." And continue to walk. I stopped, "Wally no flirting."

"What!? I wasn't going to do that." he bluffed. Artemis punched him.

'Thanks, he was going annoying" I smiled to Art.

"No problem."

When we reached the two spilt ways, I stopped.

"Okay, boys in this hallway," I pointed to the right,"and girls on the left. The maids and butlers will help you." I looked at Robin and Aqualad.

"What is up with the long face?" I asked them.

"Nothing," They both said at the same time.

'Akward' I said to Daisy in a sing-song voice.

'Indeed' She replied back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it.

~Bella