Chapter 5 (Shredder)

Leo's Pov
Footbots and karai was gone. I thought, we won but when I turned my back donnnie and Raph looked terrified. I relised that mikey was gone. I yelled "WHERE IS MİKEY?"

Raph's voice cracked. "K...karai k...k...kidnapped him." I was really angry. "We will save our little brother." They both nodded

In shredder's Lair

Mikey's Pov
I opened my eyes slowly. I relised that I was in cell and I had handcuffs on my wrists. I was so scared. I didn't know where I was. My cell opened and I flinched a little. A tiger mutant came into the cell he pulled me and he talked. "You are coming with me turtle." I tried to fight but I couldn't. I was too weak to fight because of my condition.

I tried to talk "W...what a...are y...you gonna do to me." He just smirked at me. "don't worry. We need you alive."

I got scared. I want my brothers. We went some sort of throne room and I saw a man who has a metal helmet. He began to talk. "Welcome my son." I was so confused. I couldn' t speak or do anything. I began to talk. "What are you talking about."

He came closer. "You are my son, I created you.My name is Shredder." I frozed. "You can't be. I have one father and 3 brother." He laughed. "Are you kidding? Didn't you relised that you were different from them? You are growing up fast and learning everything fast."

I tried to think fast. My brothers kept that secret from me. I was so angry but I'm sure, they kept this secret from me to protect me. I'm sure about that. When I see them again, I will ask everything that ı want to know.

"I don't care. They raised me. You are NOT my father." He laughed again. I felt so angry and sad. My emotions got mixed. I got out off Tiger mutant's grisp. I fought with him and I won. Then the girl came. I think, her name was karai. Karai came and we began to fight. I defeated her too but I was too tired. Then shredder pinned me to the floor. Then he forced me to stand up. He gave me to tiger mutant. "Take him to the stockman and tell stockman to prepare the brain worm."

I tried to get away but I was too tired. I didn't know what they were talking about. Tiger mutant continued to tug me.

'I want my brothers.'