☽ 𝟭𝟰 : 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 ☾

☯︎︎

9:34 am

"Stop." Zalius growled menacingly, even adding a hot rasp to his voice as he spoke after gripping the fork in his hands way too tightly, almost bending it into a completely different angle, but logically not actually using his powers to kill someone at this moment. While his bright blue eyes were ready to set an entire pair of hurricanes in Louie's path, making the blonde man's red contrast to his best friend's vibrancy as it was slowly darkening in amusement because of narrating the things I've never thought I would've heard in my entire life, and I was busy laughing my ass off, almost choking on my spit.

I was laughing so much to the point where my belly started to ache and I desperately clutched onto the familiar arm to seek some support, making Zalius secretly rub my belly soothingly while he rolled his eyes after seeing my state, and he even scoffed at me enjoying myself to the fullest at his pain. Louie's laughs alone were itself too funny to even listen to when you're having a good time, thus creating a small corner of endless snorts and snickers. Thankfully also because majority of the people were already done with their breakfast and left the hotel dining hall, and we didn't really want to embarrass ourselves even more by sounding like dying pigs.

"S-So...the wine was for a meeting I see." I croaked out between laughs while burying my face into his side in embarrassment, sheepishly grinning way too much after my cheeks also started to hurt, and Zalius in turn groaned out loud before actually bending the fork effortlessly with his fingers, before throwing it to the side and shamelessly wrapping his hands around my waist in secret.

Even when he seemed pissed off and super vexed by his best friend, it was so clear that he kept his frustration clandestine and instead would just make sure I don't actually pass out hysterically, and I would be glared at by him occasionally with his annoyed blue eyes, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't control myself. I wouldn't ever imagine this same person who was so feared by almost on the globe and maybe even the galaxy had so many cute encounters before.

And anyways, laughing is good for your health kids.

But just don't laugh at Zalius, I'm surprised I'm not getting killed.

"It was with the dragon trainers, and I didn't have a clear mindset to think about it so I made him choose it because was all shy and giddy after seeing alcohol for the first time. The boy literally couldn't speak properly when I tried to ask him what wine he had randomly picked in the whole house after going to the cashier, and instead of speaking like a normal person, he literally yells 'MY COCK BURNS!'" Louie continued after what felt like an eternity of embarrassing childhood stories, earning more rounds of snorting from my side as Zalius was literally shaking his head in disappointment and facepalming, and we both were too busy enjoying his frustration.

"T-There is a wine called...'cockburns?'" I was slowly loosing my voice due to the continuing rumbled of giggling from my throat, making Zalius incredibly handle my ugly laughs with no verbal complaint after handing me yet another glass of water that was almost glared upon to be consumed, making me rub his arm to ease his stern expression before drinking some of it.

"Yup, and that's not even the worst part. Some boys of his age in the shop were bold to even ask him how did his cock burn, and they were not talking about the animal." He finished, making me almost spit the water out of mouth on impact after hearing the words he had used to describe stuff, and my mate looked like on the verge of cutting Louie into bits and pieces before shipping his body parts to random birthday parties as presents.