☆one☆

Why couldn't he be his? He wanted to be in his arms, just to be his, all his.

His eyes were so beautiful, they looked like the sky and they seemed to light up when he smiled....his smile, it was so unbelievably adorable. The young boy just couldn't keep his eyes off the older boy.

"Snap out of it H" Niall calls waving his hand in front of the boys face. "You're never going to get anywhere with Louis if you just stare at him" Zayn laughs. Harry sighs before continuing to eat his sandwich, he was eating the bread that he made at work because he worked at a bakery. (hehe 🤭)

"Do you guys want to come to mine tonight?" Niall asked as the three boys walked to class. "I need to go to work tonight but I will come after if that's okay" Harry replies messing with his curls. "Oh also Liam is having some friends round tonight as well so you know Louis might be there" Niall says playfully nudging the taller boy. Harry smiles slightly, his mind wondered off and he was picturing him, him and his angel looks.

When school finally finishes the three boys walk out of school. Zayn and Niall walk over to Liam "Hey little bro" Liam says messing up Niall's hair. They get in his car and drive off. Harry waves goodbye to them as he walks down to the bakery. He wish he had a brother like Niall did, Liam was so much fun. If liam was his brother it would mean he could see Louis more which he would love.

"Hello sweetie" Barbara calls as the tall lanky boys walks into the bakery, harry smiles as he hugs the other workers before starting to work. He was just finishing his shift when he heard the door again, he looks over and sees him there. "Hi, Harry" the older boys says smiling. "Y-you know my name?" Harry questions quietly, but louis had managed to hear it.

The small boy chuckled "Of course I know you're name Harold, I've seen you at Liam's and at school" he says having a look at the different things in the display. Harry smiles to himself "so would you like anything?" Harry asks snapping out of his happy thoughts.

"Yeh, you" Louis said with a small smirk. Harry's heart raced he had no idea what to say so he just stood their nervously. Louis began to laugh "I was walking past and I knew you were going to see Niall and I'm going to see Liam so I thought we could walk together" he says. Harry still taken back by the previous comment just nodded.

"I, um need to go get my stuff" he said quietly before running off to the back. He takes of his apron and grabs all his stuff, he quickly fixes his curls in the mirror and then runs back out to the older boy.

The walk out the bakery and towards Niall's house. "So, Harold, how are you" louis asks nudging the boy. "I guess everything is good, how about you" he replies shyly. "I'm good thanks" Louis says. He look closely at the taller boy harry looks down at him "what?" Harry questions. Louis shakes his head before looking back to the where they were walking.

"So Harry, you got a girlfriend?" Louis suddenly spits out. Harry turns and looks at him, harry came out almost 5 years ago, he thought everyone knew. "Umm no, I'm gay" he whispers. Louis nods slowly and smiles "you got a boyfriend then" he asks. Harry shakes his head, he wanted louis to be his boyfriend so he never really bothered looking for someone else.

He wanted to ask the same question but he was so nervous. "Is there something you want to ask me?" Louis says raising his eyebrow. It was as if he could read the younger boys mind. "Um, do you have...a girlfriend" he asks shyly. Louis shakes his head "don't tell anyone but kinda gay as well but I haven't come out yet only Liam knows well I guess you do as well now....I don't know why j just told you, urrr forget what I just said" the small boy rambled on.

This was the first time Harry had seen him shy and nervous, it was very cute. Harry giggled quietly, he very quickly covered his mouth. "What was that for" Louis says smiling. "I um I just thought it was cute how shy you got" harry managed to say. "I guess I just haven't accepted myself yet and it makes me nervous, how did you manage it" he asks. "Niall kinda found out I had a crush on someone and Niall can't keep anything to himself so told Liam and Zayn so I just stopped hiding it and openly said I was gay" Harry explained remember when Niall had found out about Harry falling for Louis.