☆thirty one☆

The plane landed in the uk, the boys were so happy to be home, they had already been gone a month. Although they were in England they couldn't see there families yet as s*mon was making them go straight into the x-factor uk tour.

They got off the plane and went to another hotel room, that really seemed to be all it was now, their only connection to home was each other because it really was just hotel room after hotel room no meaning at all.

"Are you okay curly?" Louis asked as they laid down on the hotel bed together. "Yeah, just a bit tired and I miss my family" Harry said cuddling into Louis. "Me to but at least we have each other" Louis said with a small smile.

"I'm so glad you are here with me" Harry said. "I love you so much Hazza" Louis said kissing his forehead. "I love you more" Harry said. "Hey I've just realised it's our year year anniversary next week" Louis said.

"We need to do something special" Harry said. "I mean we can't exactly go out because s*mon will kill us" Louis said. "This is really shit" Harry said. "I know, but hey I'll figure something out" Louis said as he stroked Harry's hair to calm him down and get him to sleep.

After a while of this Louis felt Harry's body get heavier, he laid and listened to Harry's soft breathing until he also fell asleep with him.

.
.
.
.
.

"They are so cute" Niall said looking at the two holding each other as they slept. "Niall bro you're kinda creepy, just watching them sleep" Liam said as Zayn laughed.

"You guys are watching too" Niall said crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out. "All of you are creepy so just leave us" Louis groaned waking up.

"Sorry Lou we didn't mean to wake you up" Liam said. "It's fine, I actually need to talk to all of you, let's go to one of your rooms so we don't wake Harry" Louis said trying to move Harry off him without waking him.

Louis made sure Harry was under the blanket and comfortable before he left with the others to go into Niall's room as that was the closest.

.
.
.
.
.

Harry woke up without Louis there, he looked around for him but didn't see him anywhere. He decided to message Alexa and Ellie for a bit as they hadn't talk properly for quite a while now.

Harry_styles: Hi ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: Hiya Haz how are you ~ E

Harry_styles: I'm good how are you two doing?

Provinglarrystylinton: we're great ~ A

Harry_styles: mine and Louis' one year anniversary is next week and we aren't allowed to go out because s*mon won't let us go out in public alone:( ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: aww I'm so sorry Haz that's so shit ~ E

Harry_styles: he told me he would think of something but I really want to do something for him but I don't know what ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: we can help you come up with something ~ A

Harry_styles: aww that would be great, thank you ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: before we talk about that we actually have something we need to talk to you about ~ E

Harry_styles: what is it? ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: is it true that everyone in your school had to sign a contract saying they wouldn't tell the press about you two being together? ~ E

Harry_styles: unfortunately that is true, how did you find out about that? ~ H

Provinglarrystylinton: we started talking to the girl named Eleanor she said she knew you guys ~  A