☆Four☆

"Hi Louis" Anne said welcoming Louis into her house. "You've got a lovely house Anne" Louis said walking in, he had been at football practice after school so Harry had walked home by himself and had now appeared at the top of the stairs.

Louis looked up to see Harry "and you have an even more lovely son" Louis added smiling up at Harry. "You two are so cute" Anne said with excitement. "Louis if you ever hurt my son!" She started, Harry ran downstairs "mum it's fine" Harry said trying to stop his mum. "I'm sorry hunny, I just love you so much" Anne said quietly.

Louis let out a laugh "you don't have to worry I like your son a lot I don't want to hurt him" Louis said as Harry grabbed his hand and started to show him around the house.

"Harry, I'm scared" Louis said as the two boy's sat on Harry's bed. "Scared about what, Angel?" Harry said looking into his eyes. "About us" Louis said looking down at his hands. "What about us?" Harry asked nervously.

"Well I like you and you like me for some reason, and we are talking and I'm hoping that something will happen between us because I really want to be with you, but I'm not sure I can ever tell people about us and I don't want to put you through that, I don't want to hurt you" Louis said sadly.

Harry grab hold of Louis hands holding them tightly "Louis, you are worth it, I want to be with you even if we have to keep it a secret" Harry said not wanting to lose Louis.

Both boys sat with game controllers, "hey how are you winning" Harry said with a pout. "Me and Liam play all the time" Louis said, glancing over to see his cute face but then quickly going back to concentrate on the game.

They kept going Harry losing even more. He moves his hand across Louis eyes, Louis smiled and giggled. They kept playing and Harry let out a loud groan "aha are you still losing" Louis laughed. "No! Your just cheating" Harry groaned.

Louis peeled Harry's hand off his has and put his controller down. He moved himself behind Harry and snaked his arms around the boy. He wrapped his hands around Harry's and held the controller with him.

He helped harry to win "YESSSSS!" Harry squealed jumping up, he turned and threw himself at Louis, hugging him. "You're so amazing!" Harry said his voice muffled from his face being being buried in Louis top.

"You're really cute Harold" Louis whispered as he holds the younger boy tightly. "Lou, I really like you" Harry mumbles still not letting go.

"I like you as well curly" Louis smiles making his hands disappear into Harry's halo of curls. "Harry..." Louis whispered. Harry looked up to Louis "Will you go on a date with me this weekend" he asked hopefully.

Harry grinned widely "of course, but I thought you wanted me to help you come out to your parents this weekend?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, I was thinking maybe we do that friday and then we could go out Saturday" Louis said with a small smile, he wanted to accept himself and openly be with Harry but he was so scared, what if his family didn't accept him, he couldn't handle that, he loves his family he would be devastated if they didn't love him anymore.

"Yeah that sounds great, I'm going to work late tomorrow and Thursday so I don't have to work at the weekend" Harry said seeing that Louis would need as much support as possible.

"So Louis, tell me about yourself" Anne asked as the boys and Harry's family sat down to eat dinner.

Louis talked to them all for ages about his life and what he wants in the future. "That's wonderful Louis, Harry's probably told you that he wants to sing as well so maybe you two could sing together" Anne said excitedly genuinely nudging Harry.