☆thirty☆

Smut warning (if ya don't like it then just skip this chapter as its mainly just a filler as I've been busy ) 😏

"C'mon let's go" Louis whispered to Harry as they began the second hour of their flight home to England. Harry started to blush, thinking about what they were about to go do.

They both got up and walked toward the back of the plane. "Where are you two going!?" S*mon called from near the front of the plane. The plane had been fully booked by s*mon and the crew so it was just the contestants and some workers.

"We gonna go have sex! Very gay sex!!! Just sex sex sex" Louis yelled as he pushed Harry into the toilet. They would hear some laughs coming from down the aisle and could hear s*mon complaining about it all.

"Strip!" Louis demanded as he locked the door Harry quickly took his top and trousers off. "Fuck, Haz we are definitely gonna have to buy you some more of these" Louis hummed running his fingers along the lace of Harry's panties.

"You are telling the truth right, you are okay with this right you don't think it's weird or anything?" Harry said feeling self-conscious. Louis just smiled and looked into Harry's eyes "Harry, baby stop being so self-conscious okay, I wouldn't lie to you. Plus I think it's really really really sexy" Louis said his voice almost turning to a whispered at the end.

"I love you" Harry said before he moved forwards to kiss Louis. "Hmmm so beautiful" Louis said stroking Harry's hair as they began to kiss each other.

"Take your clothes off" Harry stated before quickly covering his mouth, he didn't mean to demand Louis to do something, Louis was the one in control not him, what if Louis now hated him. (Jeez Haz don't overthink that much)

"What did you just say?" Louis asked sternly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" Harry rushed out. "That's not what you said and I asked you 'what did you just say' so are you going to keep disobeying me" Louis said his hands gripping Harry's waist.

"I urm I s-said t-take your-r c-c-clothes off-f" Harry stuttered out. "Hmm don't tell me what to do, but because you're so cute I'll forgive you. Maybe if you say please I will" Louis smiled knowing he shouldn't tease Harry too much right now as literally every on the plane could probably hear them.

"Please" Harry begged looking desperately into Louis' eyes. Louis smiled and took off his clothes, if they were at home Louis would have made harry beg and then punished him for trying to take control.

"So pretty, and beautiful, all mine" Louis said over and over again as he kissed down Harry's body. Louis pulled down the lace and was about to take Harry into his mouth. "Stop" Harry said quickly.

"What's wrong baby?" Louis asked. "Mmm don't want you to do that, just fuck me please, just need you now" Harry said desperately. "So needy for me" Louis hummed as he stood back up.

He grabbed Harry's waist and turned him around pushing him against the wall. "Suck" Louis commanded bringing his fingers up to Harry's mouth. He happily took the fingers into his mouth while Louis bit down along his should leaving lots of little marks.

Harry hissed a little when Louis bit down harder than before. "Shit, Haz did I hurt you I'm so sorry" Louis said kissing over the top of the mark he just made. "No, I liked it, felt so good" Harry moaned out. Louis smirked against his shoulder before biting down again this time even harder, Harry loved it and the sounds coming from his mouth backed that up.

"Such a little freak" Louis whispered. "Only for you" Harry replied. Louis' fingers were now making there where down to Harry's ass. He gave it a squeeze before running his fingers along Harry's hole.

He pushed two in allowing Harry to adjust to it before stretching him out. "Please Lou I need you, please" Harry whined out. "Hmm what do you want me to do baby?" Louis questioned smirking.

"Please Lou fuck me! Please, need you in me now!" Harry cried out. Louis smirked knowing that everyone on the plane could hear Harry's begs and whines.

Louis removed his fingers and replaced them with his dick. "Feel so good wrapped around me" Louis moaned as he pushed all the way in. ( my face is 😐 right now because my mum, brother and nan are all in the room with me)

"Harder, Lou, fuckkkk" Harry practically screamed out, Louis speed up, both boys were incredibly turned on by he idea that others could hear them screaming for each other, claiming their love for each other.

"FUCK LOUISSS FEEL SO GOOD!" Harry cried out. "Uhh such a perfect boy for me, so good for me" Louis called out as he tightened his grip on Harry's waist probably so tightly it will leave bruises but Harry loved it.

"LOUIS!!!!!!!! SHITTTTTTT!" Harry screamed as he came all over the wall just a few seconds later Louis came inside of Harry calling out his name mixed in with multiple curse words.

They both stood there catching their breaths and Louis held Harry tightly. Louis pulled out of Harry and put on his clothes as Harry lent against the wall. "You okay curly?" Louis asked stroking Harry's back. "Hmm just a little sore" Harry said with a smile, as he attempted to get his clothes back on.

Louis helped him a bit and also cleaned off the wall. "I love you so much Harry, always remember that yeah?" Louis said as he pulled Harry in for another hug. "I love you" Harry said with a smile.

Harry began to laugh "what ya laughing about curly" Louis asked chuckling at the boys outburst of laughing. "I just remembered that literally everyone out there heard what we just did and we have to go back out there now" Harry said blushing and hiding his face in Louis shoulder.

"C'mon curly we need to leave at some point, plus you literally look like you're about to fall asleep standing here" Louis chuckled. "Hmm carry me" Harry said letting the tiredness he had take over his body. Louis smiled fondly and let Harry wrap his arms and legs around him like a koala as he held tightly to him.

He unlocked the door and walked back to their seats placing Harry down and then getting them a blanket from his bag before sitting down. "We didn't know you guys could be so loud" Niall said poking his head through the gap in the chairs. "We can be louder" Louis smirked. "Now leave us alone we need to sleep, Harry's tired" Louis said putting the blanket over the two of them. "Yeah, we all know why he's tired" Zayn said his face appearing next to Niall's. Liam appeared moments later "sorry guys you two get some sleep" he said before pulling Niall and Zayn back from the seats infront of them.

Harry and Louis held each other tightly as they feel asleep for pretty much the rest of the flight back. Niall obviously looks loads of pictures to put in his Larry photo album (we all know you have one Niall, don't be shy leak some pics)

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me like 4 days to update I have been super busy with college work and it's only going to get worse the next couple weeks because we have exams in every lesson soon.

I'm probably only going to update once a week for a while just until I have got less work to be doing.

My birthday is 2 weeks today (whoop whoop party time!!!)

Love k xx