VII

Turns out Elliot was right. The main character finds out she had feeling for the popular girl, and it was revealed that the popular girl liked her for two years now. The jock was also hella gay. 

“Jane, I really like you. ” she confessed. “and I know that you don't like me back, but I can't go on without telling you and I'm sorry-”

She was interrupted by Jane hugging her. “Oh Rose, I like you too. I have for a while now.”

“Elliot, holy shit you're right” Astrid whispered. Elliot smirked and leaned over to kiss Astrid lightly on the forehead. A gesture that made both of them blush. 

“Well that was an okay movie” Elliot said, he grabbed all of their garbage and threw them into the trash can. “Woah, that's rare” Astrid gasped, she fiddled with the zipper of Elliot's jacket; it's extra cold there today and Elliot had given it to her.. “For a romcom to be approved by Elliot Kavanagh? Woah.”

“Shut up, Astrid”

“Well you're the one who told me you don't watch that kind of stuff."

“I don't; Oh yeah, you wanted to go at the mall, right?” Elliot asked, arms around Astrid's waist. Subtly changing the topic.

“Yup, I wanna buy us something”

‐------------------------

“Wah, Elliot look!” Astrid yells. She excitedly holds up a pair of necklaces to Elliot. “It's perfect.”

Elliot holds the two products to examine. Two silver necklaces with a locket dangling from it; a beautiful picture of the Moon was engraved on it and a consolation of stars at the back. 

“It wasn't exactly what I had envisioned, but it's still perfect” Astrid said. 

“Yeah” Elliot smiled “Let's buy it”

He offered to pay for it. But Astrid didn't see it necessary, after all, this was her little contribution to the date—Elliot had been the one to plan for all of this, this was the least she could do. 

She took Elliot to a small section at the mall. Decorated with colorful lights and a beautiful section of flowers; it was a place that was popular for couples as it was the most romantic spot. Shee figured it would be the best place for this. 

She stood in front of Elliot, with one of the necklaces in her hands. Elliot smiled at her and leaned down. Astrid went to lock it behind his neck, her hands slightly brushing against his skin. “Elliot-” fuck she forgot her speech, she stuttered and she panicked. But a quick look at her soulmate's eyes and she felt a tad bit calmer. “I really like you, you know that right? ” she started “You've shown me a different side to you, You are such an important person in my life, and I am so happy to call you my soulmate” she breathed in “and I want to stand by your side forever” she looked at her side, avoiding Elliot's eyes. 

She heard him laugh quietly, “'Astrid... ” Elliot wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her tight. "That was cheesy as fuck, you pipsqueak...but I like you too," He kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, then her eyelids. He peppered her face with small kisses. 

He took a step back, and returned the gesture of placing the necklace on Astrid's neck. 

He grabbed her hand, rubbing small circles over it. “I love you! ” he brought her hands closer, he gave them a gentle kiss “I love you so much” he felt embarrassed. “I'm sorry, I didn't prepare a speech for this...I didn't know it was required” Astrid slapped his shoulder hard. Elliot laughed and quickly hugged Astrid, burying his face onto her shoulder. 

“I love you, Elliot Kavanagh”

“I love you too, Astrid Meyer”

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Welp! That's it! I hope you liked it and Thank you for sticking 'till the end!

P.S Astrid is the second daughter of Cess and Zac Meyer from "Tattoo of Love"