Ms. Lana

JJ and Bailee woke up the next morning in Bailee's room at her aunt and uncle's house, him staying over since his dad was most likely home. He had said that he should go home to get clothes, but Bailee refused. JJ already had things he'd left at the house over there, so he didn't push. The two didn't say much before they passed out. They just enjoyed each other's presence until they fell asleep. 

It was just hard to keep a straight face when he grabbed her hips and called her babe, or just her name truly. For JJ, just his name rolling off her tongue and out of her mouth when he felt her breath against his skin was heaven. He felt like he could stay in that moment forever, no matter how often she did it without realizing.

When JJ woke up in the morning, the first thing he saw was the sleeping girl in his arms that was curled up against his body. Her hair was falling into her face, so JJ slowly took his hand and moved the strands. Bailee opened her eyes to look up at JJ at the feeling of his fingers raking through her hair, laughing with sleep still thick in her voice and on her eyelids before she ushered him out the door so she could change.

JJ was popping a piece of Bailee's gum stash into his mouth when she came out wearing small jean shorts and a light pink top with her bikini underneath. Bailee was sporting a sore arm and a tan Band-Aid, as well.

She pulled her hair up into a ponytail as she and JJ walked out the door, the two debating whether humans eat to live or live to eat the entire walk there, and didn't come up with an answer even when they reached John B's house. He had just fallen back asleep after giving the tanks back to the Camerons.

Seeing the house, JJ shushed the girl and pointed to the door and knocked on the air. He then pointed to the window and did a few hand motions that made Bailee nod. Bailee made her way to the door, stopping before slamming her palm on it three times.

"DCS! We know you're in there!" She shouted, lowering her voice an octave. JJ shot her a thumbs up before jumping on the window, rattling it and scaring John B - and his face of fear made the pair double over with laughter outside.

"Gotcha slick." JJ laughed and rapped his knuckles on the window, making John B groan.

"You should've seen your face. It was like.." Bailee said while wheezing after she appeared next to JJ through the window. John B put a hand on his face before getting up and heading outside to meet the duo dying laughing on the grass.

"Get up, asshats." John B playfully rolled his eyes. 

The three of them walked to the Twinkie and began driving over to Ms. Lana's house. "I'm just saying, like, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She's like, 'Oh, John B!"

"She just said to be careful when we were diving. It's not like we were making out or something." John B sighed and looked to JJ in the passenger's seat, then to Bailee who was lighting a pre-rolled blunt in the back.

"Bailee, it's 11 AM, what the hell are you doing?" John B asked the girl, trying to get out of the conversation.

"I'm starting the day well. Plus, I didn't have a beer on me. Or a bagel, for that matter." Bailee explained, letting out a breath after she took another hit when John B laughed.

"Damn it, now I want bagels!" JJ groaned, to which she giggled and handed him the blunt.

"Hold on, you aren't getting out of this conversation that easy." JJ backtracks, "It's low hanging fruit, bro. I see it in your eyes, I know you like it. You're like 'I kinda like that' and you start blushing."

"I blush?"

"Yeah."

"Really?" John B gives a deadpan expression to JJ, who shrugs before looking back at Bailee for moral support.