VI

The brown haired male tied a bit of his hair into a small ponytail and gave himself a small smile in the mirror.

"Aguero! What time is everyone arriving?" He asked as he walked back into their bedroom and gave the slightly taller male a peck on the cheek.

"I told them to show up around seven, why are you asking honey?" Khun looked down a bit at Bam.

"It's almost seven and we've got no food out yet." Khun's face immediately changed from a relaxed one to one of stress. He ran from their room and started pulling out the multiple dishes of food they'd prepared the day before and earlier that day.

"Honey! Why didn't you tell me we hadn't taken the food out?!" He shouted the question at Bam from across the house. Turning on the oven he started heating up the food he ran around also grabbing bottles of wine, whiskey and other beverages turning on the kettle and coffee maker in the process. Bam slips into the kitchen with his husband and helps him with reheating all the food along with grabbing a bunch of plates, utensils and glasses running back and forth to the dining hall places and arranging them on the table there.

The two ran back and forth between the kitchen and dining hall hoping to finish setting everything up before anyone showed up. They had just finished placing the last bottle of wine on the mahogany table cloth when their doorbell rang, not even letting them get a moment's rest. They walked together at a leisurely pace towards the front door arm in arm and with bright smiles on their faces. Bam reached forwards and opened the door.

The two of them came face to face with both Endorsi and Hatz. The brunette and blunette looked at each other confused then back at the two and once again back at each other once more nodding. Endorsi had her arms wrapped around Hatz's one arm and both also had bright smiles upon their faces. Khun took Endorsi and Hatz's coats, hanging them up for the two while Bam led them towards the dining hall.

"Help yourself to whatever you please," Khun says with a smile to the two and rejoins Bam near the door waiting for more people. The two of them stand side by side alternating between taking their friends coats and bringing them into the dining hall. Twenty minutes pass and the two are only waiting for Wangnan whose habit lately seemed to be always showing up late. Bam shuffles closer to Khun with a small smirk on his face and moves his hand towards his husband's ass.

"Bam..?" Khun asked in a quiet voice to the older male.

"Yes dear?" Bam answered with a smirk placing his hand on Khuns ass and gropes it a bit. Khun let out a small huff not giving Bam the reaction he wished for. The doorbell rang signalling them of Wangnans arrival finally. Bam took the sunflower yellow haired males jacket while Khun brought him to everyone else in the dining hall. Khun walked back to Bam and wrapped his arm around his waist while Bam planted his hand right on the younger males ass and walked out to see everyone enjoying themselves eating food and drinking whatever they pleased.

"B-bam..."Khun whispered slightly bothered.

"What is it?" He asked looking up the short distance to look his husband in the eyes with a smile on his face and his right hand purposefully groping Khuns ass instead of simply resetting there. This made Khuns face turn a light pink.

"Nevermind.." he mumbled and walked towards the front of the room with Bam in close tow.

"Hey!! It's the hosts!!" A tipsy Shibisu shouts from the back of the hall making the couple let out a small chuckle. Khun grabs two glasses of whiskey walking past the table and hands on to Bam. Bam gave Khun a small smile in gratitude, taking a small sip of the drink while they stood at the front.

"Welcome everyone!! As you all know we've just recently celebrated our six year anniversary!! I'm glad to say that I fell in love with Bam so many years ago all the way back when we all knew him in high school, he was one of the few people back then who could make me smile and I'm glad that I'm now with him today rather than anyone else. I felt like this would all end if I had let him go back then. When you think about it, life itself may not have any meaning, you know? Is being obsessed with breathing and blood through your body really living? In order to find a meaning for me being born and alive, don't I have to find something more important than that? If something comes up where I have to put my life on the line to go with it, what meaning would the rest of my life have if I were to miss that? Right now, and for the longest time, I feel like..." there was a pause in his words and Bam moved closer to his husband again and hugged him from behind burying his face into the blunettes neck, "the world would end if Bam isn't and wasn't here."

Bams lips declicatly kiss Khuns pale neck and he noticeably flinches slightly from the sudden affection not expecting it at all. He continues delicately kissing his lovers neck, not paying attention to their friends in front of them. A few chuckles are heard from them while Khun stands there unsure of how to proceed.

"B-bam...? We have guests over... do you really think it's an appropriate time to affectionately grab my butt and kiss my neck..?" A small nod comes from Bam and a few more kisses are left on Khuns neck and the blunette with a pink face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did mention a hug and fluff to one of you in the comments ;)

come come children for hugs qwq