Chapter 2

-----

𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒅
𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒓𝒂𝒏

-----

The redhead lazily plopped herself down her bed, letting out a loud and annoyed groan. She started sulking.

Xueer was lucky, Lucky enough to have even just a single rest day from all the school works and stuffs. It's been too long since she started wishing for one, One rest day. And now she finally got it.

But you know what made everything worst?

She made plans with her friends, Going out into a coin karaoke and having dinner together but her parents didn't let her go out of the house. What is she? A 14 year old? As she know, She's 20 and an adult.

The redhead was told by her parents to go upstairs and stay at her room to do some advance studying instead of going out and having fun with her friends. Xueer complained but when her dad used the stern voice that always scare the hell out of Xueer, The redhead knew she have no other choice but do as they say.

Stamping her feet on her room's cold floor with an annoyed and disappointed look plastered on her face and periodically letting out a heavy sigh.

Following her sulkiness, The device placed by the end side of the bed vibrated. The redhead crawled her fingers to reach her phone that took her a while because of her laziness.

------------------------------
Unknown Number

: What's the color of your
house? The roof? Gate?
fence? Or just give me
some great details so I
could spot it easier.

------------------------------

"Who the fuck?"

Xueer's puzzlement made her mumble those words. She isn't really that type who likes using vulgarities but due to annoyance (because of her parents not letting her out) and confusion (because a random number messaged her), Xueer can't help but to curse before typing her reply that she didn't know would lead to further conversation.

------------------------------
Unknown Number

: What's the color of your
house? The roof? Gate?
fence? Or just give me
some great details so I
could spot it easier.

: I think you got the wrong
number, man.

: No, I didn't. I checked it
more than 10 times and
I'm sure that I'm texting
the right number

: Nah. Fuck off. I don't
know who you are.

: It's me, Jiaqi. Remember?

------------------------------

Xueer let out a gasped between her lips as she read the last text. How the hell did she forget about giving Jiaqi her number last night? And especially, How the hell did she not save the other girl's number? She even did cursed at the other.

Not having further much thinking, She pressed the call button and found herself waiting for the other to answer the call, It took 4 rings before Jiaqi answered.