Regaining Power

Trigger warnings- Kidnapping, Unsympathetic Janus, Inability to breathe, idk
Let me know if I missed any?

Also just a note, the scene starts a few minutes before this picture- Kay thx, bye-
_________________________________________

Janus smirked, leaning against the doorframe, watching the scene unfold. 'Honestly I'm quite disappointed.. despite your role as the "intellectual" side, you can be quite stupid, can't you Logan~?' He watched as the bright, holographic looking snakes moved closer and closer toward him.
Logan couldn't respond, considering both his nose and mouth were covered, but continued to struggle against the tentacles that bound his arms behind him, trying so hard even though he knew it was pointless.
Janus walked around to look from the other side, arms folded in front of him. Suddenly a surprised grin blossomed across his face. 'Oho, what's this? Remus, my dear, we seem to have brought our supposedly emotionless friend to tears.. Awh, Logie, I didn't know you could cry~' Janus mocked, snapping his fingers so that Logan could breath again, while Remus smiled widely.
Logan gasped loudly. He could breathe. Well, that's a start.
'F-fuck.. you.. stupid.. snake..' he mumbled between breaths. Remus giggled.
Janus frowned, speeding up the snake's approach. 'Oh, but surely you're going to ask why you're here, instead of calling me names?'
Logan eventually caught back his breath. 'Fine. Why am I h-here, Deceit.' He hissed.
Janus smiled once more. 'So glad you asked. Well dear, we seem to have a little... problem on our hands. Ever since that charming emo of yours left us, we poor dark sides have steadily grown less and less powerful..' he sighed, before smirking again. 'But that will soon change. Because you're here to help us restore not only the balance, no, in fact, you're here to help us regain our control over the light sides.' He chuckled.
The snakes came to a stop in front of Logan's face.
Logan rolled his eyes. 'And how do you suppose I'm going agree to that, exactly.'
Janus' smirk grew as the brightest snake opened it's jaw wide. 'Oh, you'll see.. Talk again when you wake up, darling~'
'Wait- what are you-'
__________________________