Paramore

AN: hey guys, I changed the title  👀. Also I just want to say thank you for 100+ reads. I know it isn't much in many people's eyes  but I appreciate that people are actually reading my trashy (in my opinion) writing. I hope you all enjoy. If you don't I'll make a cup of tea and get over it lol (tea fixes EVERYTHING)

Description:
Bayley wins 4 tickets to go and see Paramore, so she obviously choses her three best friends.

Bayley's POV:

Sasha, Becky, Charlotte and I sit around the table anxiously waiting for the radio to announce the winners of the Paramore tickets. The show has been sold out for week and I've been dying to go since this is the only show they are doing in my hometown.

It was Sasha's idea to enter this competition. She's so smart and thoughtful. I honestly couldn't wish for a better friend.

"And the winner of the Paramore tickets is...Bayley Martinez! Let's give our lucky texter a call to inform her that she's won!" The radio host says as we all gasp.

I WON! HOLY SHIT I FUCKING WON! This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I never win anything! God could this day get any better?

The call comes through and I answer it instantly.
"Hello Miss Martinez, this is WireAM. We're calling to tell you that YOU'RE GOING TO SEE PARAMORE!" They scream excitedly down the phone.
"I can't believe I actually won! This has to be a dream" I speak into the phone as the hosts giggle.
"No Miss Martinez, you're definitely our Lucky texter, text us your address and the tickets will arrive tomorrow" I'm so happy right now, I've loved Paramore for so long and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a huge crush on Hayley Williams.

"This is amazing thank you so much!" I tell them before they tell me to have a good day and hang up.

"Babe you won!" Sasha hugs me as I blush. She's always calling me pet names like 'babe' or 'my love' or 'baby' it gets confusing at times. I sometimes start to wonder if she's just being friendly or flirting with me.

As we pull away from the hug, I see Becky smirk at my blush. Becky knows I've got a tiny crush on Sasha. But that's all it is. A little crush. I don't understand why Becky is smirking, she was crying about how cute Charlotte is when she was drunk on the weekend.

All four of us happily chatter amongst ourselves, getting more and more excited for the concert by the minute.

"Oh would you look at that! The loser squad is smiling about something" Mandy Rose, the worst girl in the school says.
"We just won tickets to see Paramore, nothing you can say to us is going to bring down our moods" Charlotte says as Mandy laughs.

"Ugh whatever, I don't have time for you losers today anyway oh and by the way Bayley, you should tell Sasha Sonya said she's looking hot today" Mandy winks. She get on my nerves so much! She probably knows about my little crush on Sasha and is trying to make me jealous.

"Sonya Deville thinks I'm hot? Too bad she's not the girl I'm after" Sasha glances at me and then down at her lunch tray, suddenly interested in the burger she hasn't touched for the last 10 minutes.

"Dude she totally looked at you when she said that!" Becky whispers.
"It didn't mean anything, eat your sandwich" I tell her as she shakes her head and takes a bite of her Ham salad sandwich.

"I'm gonna go shopping for something to wear to the concert tonight, you guys coming with?" I ask as they all hum in agreement. I wonder what I should wear. I'm thinking I buy some new black ripped jeans and some new sneakers at the mall and just wear my favourite Paramore hoodie with a Paramore shirt underneath.