Mine.

This one shot was requested by Sarahcarp_gmw thank you for making another request 💙

Sasha's POV:

Bayley and I have just finished a huge match against Alexa and Nikki to become the new tag team champions. We're the first ever women to earn the titles twice and have forever cemented our legacy in the history books.

As Bayley and I make our way to the backstage area to take our new pictures with the titles, I start to feel a bit annoyed at the amount of interviewers staring at her.

I'm used to it by now, everyone loves Bayley. Wether she's being a dominant heel or the sweet and caring person she is behind the scenes, she's just got that charm nobody can resist.

These interviewers are 100% aware that Bayley and I are in a relationship. Still though a select few continue to attempt to change her mind about me.

We pose for our photos, most of them consisting of Bayley wrapping her arm around my waist and holding her title next to my head, just slightly above my shoulder and me leaning into her with my title around my waist.

The WWE wanted us to take photographs that captured the unity between me and my girlfriend, signifying that we were gonna be the next top heel couple.

Of course being backstage means there's always a lot of people who want to discuss matches or just have a catch up. While Bayley goes to get a bottle of water, Seth Rollins approaches me to talk about a new pitch we've been working on.

"So the plan is: you, Bayley, Murphy and I all start a faction together. The reason I want this to happen is so we can join forces as top heels and hold all of the gold. Of course, during the storyline we're gonna have to pick up a few more people in order to hold all of the titles. You and Bayley can hold all the women's gold and me and my guys Will hold all of the men's gold. What do you think?" Honestly, I heard everything he said but I was too busy on what was going on by the vending machine.
"Y-yeah sure dude sounds cool" I reply, only semi-aware of what I had just agreed to.
"Awesome!" And with that Seth walks away leaving me staring at a crowded Bayley.

"Guys stop, I don't even think I elevated that title enough" she says looking down at her blue belt.
"You're kidding right!? You're the best smackdown women's champion we have had in a while" I girl who I think is named Ryan says, touching her arm and giggling.  Oh hell no bitch.

I storm off at the sight of the constant flirting these girls have been attempting with Bayley, for some reason feeling insecure and worried about my relationship.

I sit down on one of the storage boxes, sighing to myself and wondering how the hell I ended up here. I saw how pretty those girls were and lost it. It's not that I don't trust Bayley, I have a lot of respect for my girl, it's those girls that can't be trusted. They obviously know that Bayley and I are together and they're using "interviews" as an excuse to get closer to her.

"Hey love what's up?" Charlotte asks, walking into the backstage area with Becky.
"Nothing, I'm just tired" I respond as Charlotte looks at me, clearly not convinced.
"Okay fine. These interviewers keep flocking to Bayley saying it's for a backstage segment about the titles" I tell her making Becky speak up.
"Why are you so worried? That's probably exactly what it is"  I shake my head no and explain further.
"Neither of us are booked to do a network exclusive until just before the main event of the episode" Becky looks like she's thinking for a moment before sending Charlotte a look.

"You can't be that concerned. The Sasha we know would never allow another girl to be crawling all over Bayley" Charlotte remarks with a slight smirk.
"Yeah you're right, she'd go and kick their asses" Becky nods, wearing an identical smirk to Charlotte's.

"I can't just go acting like a crazy girlfriend" I don't usually get jealous. This feeling is new to me and I don't know how to act.
"If you saw what was going on behind you, you'd flip your shit" Charlotte comments, making me turn around.

After turning around, I see Bayley looking slightly uncomfortable as an interviewer attempts to close the distance between her and the wall.

As if a sudden fire had started in me, I stormed over to the girl and pulled her away from Bayley.
"What the fuck are you doing!?" I ask, making the girl shake a little.
"I was just showing Bayley she could do so much better than you" Oh she wants to get brave? That was the last thing I remember thinking before tackling her to the floor and releasing a flurry of punches at her face.

I thought I was gonna break her nose when I felt two strong arms tear me away.
"Let go of me!!" I scream, causing the person to suddenly drop me.
"Sasha I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drop you" I hear Finns voice. Okay it's just Finn.
"It's fine. Can I speak to Bayley alone?" He nods and leaves the area as well as the other superstars who'd gathered around to see what was going on.

"Sasha what was that?" Bayley asks sighing.
"I-I don't know..I was jealous?" I say as more of a question than an answer.
"Jealous of what? She's got nothing on you. You're So beautiful inside and out I would never want somebody else" Bayley explains,
Making me blush profusely.

"I love you so much dork" Bayley says as we walk back into the main area of backstage where a couple of people wink at her.
Okay that's enough.

I storm over to a box to elevate myself before yelling for everyone's attention. So soon as all eyes were on me I made it clear who the legit boss was.
"I see a lot of you guys flirting with Bayley and lemme just say this now, unless that shit is part of a storyline, you cut it the fuck out. Last time I checked she is NOT single. So back the fuck up and stay in your lane thank you" I climb down and wrap my arms around Bayley's waist before kissing her passionately, showing these girls that Bayley will not be single any time soon.

We pull apart and everyone is staring at us.
Finn and Roman were clapping and wiping fake tears, while everyone else smiled and nodded their heads in respect.

What can I say? I gotta make sure that these girls know I'm crazy for Bayley.

"Woah. I'm like so in love with you right now" Bayley says as I blush and peck her lips again.

That's the last time anybody tries to take what's mine.