Chapter 1: The Attack

Kyoka POV:

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Mmpff" I mumbled opening my eyes slowly before grabbing my phone. I looked at the time 02:27 AM. 'Why is my alarm going of.... and why is it so loud.' I thought still half asleep. "Kyoka come on there's a villain attack!" I jolted up and ran to the door only to see Kaminari. "Denki..." I whispered rubbing my eyes "This better not be a prank or something." He didn't answer he just pulled me arm as he ran towards the emergency exits dragging me with him."D-denki what the hell! What's going on?" I practically shouted to the yellow haired boy next to me. I wasn't trying to be mean, I just wanted him to hear me over the loud sirens in the hallway, which were starting to hurt my ears.

"Weren't you listening to me? There's a villain attack, Shinsou text it to me before the sirens started!" Denki shouted back. This is bad! What if I ran into one, they must be pretty powerful if they managed to get past UA's defenses. Will I have to fight? Will I stand a chance? Am I allowed to fight? "Kyo? Are you ok?" Denki asked me, looking worried. "Do you know who the villain is?" I replied ignoring his question. He shook his head. He opened the emergency door, leading to the front of the school. I saw explosions and fire. 'Must be Todoroki and Bakugo fighting' I thought before running onto the scene.

I froze. It was her, Creati. She was fighting Bakugo and was actually winning, no one in the class has ever even come close to beating him, except from Midoriya. Creati was wearing a tight red costume with golden boots and a white mask. 'She actually looks really goo- ahhh!' I stopped my track of thought and blushed, putting my hands over my face. 'Why am I blushing, she's a villain!'

'I have to help Bakugo!' I thought running towards them. "Kyo wait!" I heard Denki shout running after me. I put my earphone jacks into the ground causing the ground to crumble in the villain's direction. She saw it coming just in time, throwing herself back separating herself from Bakugo. She was out of sight so I ran after Bakugo. He had passed out and looked really beaten up but fortunately not life threatening.

"Kyoka!" Denki yelled running towards me and Bakugo. "Where are the teachers?" He asked looking around. "I don't know. And not everyone from the class is here, so we can't wait for them." Suddenly Uraraka ran up to us. "Thank God you two are here. Wait what happened to Bakugo?" Uraraka screamed. "He's fine, can you look after him?" I asked, she nodded in response. "Come on Denki. There is no way Creati has been knocked out. We have to stop her!" I said starting to stand. He looked hesitant but nodded.

(A/N) Hi sorry for the short chapter I'll try to update regularly. Hope you enjoyed!