Chapter 3: Caring

Momo's POV

I walk towards the empty warehouse. This looks like a scene were somebody gets murdered. Although that would be much more entertaining than some boring trade with the league of villains. This is a complete waste of my time, normally I wouldn't bother with idiotic partnerships such as this but he has helped me numerous times, so I suppose I can't complain.

I take a step inside the rustic building looking around. "It's me, Creati. I'm here to give you the blood samples. Don't expect me to sit around and wait for you all day, I have places I need to be." I yelled out to into the building, hearing my voice echo on the walls. Then, I hear footsteps from behind me. It was them.

"Creati, I never thought we would meet in person." I hear Shigaraki say in a happy, almost psychotic tone. Behind him I see Toga, Twice, Spinner, Mr Compress and... Dabi. "I hoped we wouldn't." I say in a serious, yet sarcastic tone. I wasn't here to small talk. Especially not with him around, I didn't need things getting personal. I walk up to them with a suitcase in my hand, placing it on the floor. "Not much of a talker, huh?" He said once more, with same psychotic smile. This guy was starting to freak me out!

I stare at him, what's wrong with this guy!? Dabi steps in front of Shigaraki, closer to me and smiled "Sorry about my friend, Creati and thanks for the blood samples, it'll help more than you know." I losen my face a bit, for a villain he is surprising well mannered. Although it's not like we are strangers.

12 years ago

I look around the big hall, there's not another child in sight! Are Mama's parties always like this? There must of been over one hundred people in this all but I couldn't of felt more alone. I tugged at Mama's dress "Where are all the other children. You said it was a party!" I whined. She smiled at me softly "This is more of a grownup party, Dear. But the Todoroki's are coming and I think they have a child around your age. Oh there they are!"

I looked across the room to see a red and white haired family walking in. There were two adults walking side by side and four children walking behind them. I run up towards them, leaving my Mother behind.

I see a half white, half red hair boy hiding behind what I can only assume is his older brother. I peer behind the taller boy meeting eyes with the younger one. "Hi! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu, what's your name?"

He stared at me for a while before the red haired boy leaned other at me and smiled. "Sorry about my little brother, Momo. I'm Toya and this is my baby brother Shoto." He said still grinning. Ever since that day me and Shoto saw a lot more of each other at parties and slowly became best friends. I saw a lot of Toya too, well... until I didn't.

Flashback over

I looked at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him. "Anyways, I labelled the blood and who it belongs to. Don't expect my help often, this was a one time favour." I mumbled walking off. "Wait!" I hear Toya yell. "Can we talk..?"

We stood behind a rusty car, far away from the other villains. "So.." He started "I saw the fight you had at UA.." I stood there in shock, how did he see? Was he spying? "How?" I said sternly. I knew this was a mistake. "I put a camera on you and watched the fight. I saw you fighting that girl, you could have killed her so why didn't you?" So he spied on me and now has the nerve to question me!?

But then it hit me, why did I spare her? I had all the blood I needed and it would be easier to kill her. But her eyes, they looked so sad and frightened. It reminded me of myself when my parents found out. I couldn't take her life away, it just felt wrong.

"It's none of your business!" I yelled at him. He seemed pitiful "Momo as much as you try to hide it you do care about people. I just don't want you to make a mistake and get hurt." I turned around and started to walk away. "I didn't care about that girl. I just saw no point to killing her is all. Keep your nose out my business anyways." I say approaching the door "And it's Creati."

(A/N) Sorry this is so long! I really wanted to do Momo's POV. I'm thinking of her Backstory for now. Hope you enjoyed!