Team EMRC [Embracing]

Leader/Phillip's partner: Ellis Violet – Aura colour: Purple

Semblance: Screws loose - can place screws on people and unscrew them to make their appendages fall off, such as hands, fingers, feet, legs, arms head so on and so forth. While they're still able to breath and look around if he takes their head off their shoulder, their other body parts won't be able to move until reattached.

Ellis' weapon(s): Everett - An extremely sharp axe that can turn into a high-powered, single barrel, long barrel, with a large stock long to shortrange, shotgun

Ellis's partner: Phillip Magent – Aura colour: Pink

Semblance: Boomerang - If the user throws anything somewhere it will make a roundabout journey back to him. For example if he shoots bullets from his gun and he misses, he can call it back and they'll hit anything in their way until they reach the place where they were shot from. And how the wind is blowing can change the returning bullets drastically, so if the wind is strong he has to shoot at a slow pace to not waste his ammo and if the wind is weak he can shoot it as fast as he wants for maximum damage.

Philips weapon(s): Third eye blind - He uses a sawed off triple barrel shotgun, the bottom barrel is modified to shoot grenade and explosive shots and under the barrel has short, retractable, barrette knife.

Jack's partner: Diana Rainier – Aura: light red

Semblance: Magnetics - Diana is able to create a magnetic field in anything she touches with each hand, aka, if she touched an enemy with her left hand and a tree with the right they would attract each other, though as the enemy should be lighter then it's likely that they'd slam and then be stuck against the tree (she mostly uses it defensively) This ability can't be used in objects too large, but can affect multiple objects if they're small enough, such as a set of small spikes (can't have two magnetic fields existing at the same time)

Diana's weapon(s): Chrimson Ember - Diana has an extremely long and durable piece of cloth it's only 7cm wide, but it has a full 7 meters from top to bottom, she usually also carries a box of small steel spikes, normally using her ability to unite the spikes with the cloth and create a spiked whip. (When outside of combat, she wears it as some sort of scarf)

Diana's partner: Jack Chalk – Aura colour: light green

Semblance: Eye of the beholder - Jack is able to see through the eyes of other people and somewhat know the next move their going to make, somewhat like precognition.

Jacks weapon(s): Jump and Force - a pair of shock batons that can fire strong blasts from the tip's