Boy to Man and Fame Gently Weeps

Jaune is pushed to the ground by an enraged Cardin and looks back up at his attacker. Cardin then picks Jaune buck up and punches him in the eye causing it to darken, "You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy." Cardin rolls his arms and picks Jaune up by the collar with a single hand, reeling back his fist, "I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny, tiny, pieces."

"I don't care what you do to me." Jaune looks to Cardin, the area below his left eye purple, but his expression hardened like a diamond, "But you're not messing... with my friends."

"What, you think talk like that makes you though? You think you're a big strong man now?" Jaune just pulls a smile and laughs lightly at him, causing Cardin to reel back and crack Jaune across the face with a powerful punch. As his fist connects, a bright light emanates from Jaune and Cardin drops him holding his fist in pain, a high pitched ringing heard for a few moments. Jaunes face appears to have fully healed instantaneously as he looks at his hands, light shining off of them as he hums in confusion. One of Cardin's teammates pushes him to the ground again as the leader walks towards the downed Jaune, "Let's see how much of a man you really are."

A large roar comes from behind team CRDL and they turn around, coming face to face with an Ursa almost twice the size of a normal one, the spines on its back grown further and pointier with the bones on its body larger and thicker, it was the horrific Grimm known as an Ursa Major. It jumps forward and roars once more as it gets on its hind legs, sniffing the air, after a moment it finds the reason it had come to the boys in the first place, its nose leads its eyes to Cardin as it smells the sap from when Jaune had thrown the jar on his armour. It goes back on all fours and roars to Cardin before his teammates begin running away. One shouting, "That's a bit Ursa!"

As Cardin gets ready to run he's smacked to the side by the Ursa Majors paw and flies through the clearing they were in. Jaune looking at the creature with a mix of intimidation and fear. The Ursa turns to the side and continues forward to the downed Cardin. Leaving Jaune to get up and think for a moment. Cardin draws his mace to strike but it's swiped at by the Ursa knocking it out of his hands and leaving him open. As the mace falls to Jaune's feet he continues to look as the scene plays out before turning his head slightly to the path back to everyone else.

In the distance a roar is heard by everyone back collecting sap, Ruby turning to Ellis concerned, "Did you hear that?"

They see team CRDL without their leader running away from the roar while one shouts, "Ursa! Ursa!"

Jack stops the distressed boy and grabs him by the back of the collar, lifting him into the air slightly, "Where is it?"

He points towards where he was running from, "It's back there! It's got Cardin!"

Pyrrha's eyes go wide as she drops her jar to the grass, "Jaune!"

Ellis looks over to his team, "Jack, go find Goodwitch, Phillip, check the perimeter for more Grimm! Diana come with me!"

Jack drops the boy and he scurries off and Team EMRC spring into action. Ruby looks to her own team, "Yang! You and Blake find Goodwitch with Jack!"

The two run away as Pyrrha looks towards Nora and Ren, "You two, go with Phillip! There could be more." Ellis, Diana, Ruby, and Pyrrha draw their weapons as they all run towards the danger at hand, Weiss joining them along the way.

Cardin tries running away only for the giant Grimm to jump in front of him and block his path, then swiping at his chest and sending him to the ground in pain. The beast comes towards Cardin again as she scrambles to get on all fours, "Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!"