On the Docks [Volume 1 Finale]

It's a calm day covers the streets of Vale as people walk the streets and birds chirp in the distance. In a rooftop café, Sun stretches out his arms while Phillip continues to eat his pastry, Blake sitting across from them both. Sun sarcastically remarking, "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you've given nothing to me or Pinky here but some small talk and weird looks... weird looks mostly directed at me." Blake looks at him with an unhappy expression and sun tips the cup he's holding with his tail at her, "Yeah, like that."

Blake rolls her eyes and looks over at the two sad, "Sun, Phillip... are you two familiar with The White Fang?"

Sun leans up, "Of course! I don't think theres a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them."

Phillip swallows the last bite of his pastry and wipes his mouth, "They're a bunch of stupid, holier-than-thou creeps. Using force or any means necessary to get what they want. Just a bunch of jerks."

Sun places his fist on the side of his head and leans on the table, "A bunch of freaks if you ask me."

Blake takes a sip of her cup before speaking in a sombre voice, "I was... once a member of The White Fang."

Phillip looks at her suppressed while Sun coughs and chokes on his drink, "Wait a minute, 'you' were a member of The White Fang?"

Phillip jitters up and down for a second while saying, "That's some heavy stuff!"

Blake looks down her eyes closed for a moment, "That's right. I was a member for most of my like actually. You could almost say I was born into it. But back then, things were different. In the ashes of war The White Fang were meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, The White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. And I actually thought we were making a difference... but I was just a youthful optimist... then, five years ago, out leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peaceful protests were being replaces with organised attacks. We were setting fires to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labour. And the wort part was? That is was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear." Blake places her cup down on her plate, "So... I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead I would dedicate my life to becoming a huntress. So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a little, black bow." She looks up and her bow shakes side to side for a moment.

Phillip, who had been listening intently the whole time, stares at her with amazement, "Jeez... that's cool... awful and brutal... but so cool..."

Sun looks at her with a stone cold expression, "So... I'm judging from Pinky here you haven't told any of your friends yet."

The rest of teams RWBY and EMRC are still walking throughout Vale in search for their teammate's, "Blaaaaake!?"

"Philiiiip!?

Ruby cups her hands around her mouth, "Blaaake?! Philip where are you!?

Weiss calls out, "BLAKE!"

Ruby turns to her, "Weiss, you're not helping!"

"Oh! You know who might be able to help? The police."

"Ugh. Weiss..."

"It was just an idea! Was it a bad one?"