Part : 4

......Suddenly someone punched the man and he fell on the ground.

Jungkook's Pov :

I was sitting in a cafe having some milkshake while trying to study .I usually don't study at home much. It's not like i enjoy studying , i just want to improve my grades so i have to study . I look at my watch and see that it's past 9 so i get up and leave the cafe . The cafe was at the end of an alley , i had my car parked at the opposite side . I went to my car and was about to sit in when i heard someone scream/cry from the alley.

I keep my books in the car and walk in the alley seeing a man had a boy pressed up to the walk, he was trying to abuse him. I saw the boy struggling so i walked faster till i recognized the boy , it was Taehyung? I ran towards the man and punched him in his face making him fall . Taehyung looks at me shocked and tears in his eyes. I look at him concerned but again i turn my gaze towards the man and go to him . I bend down to grab his collar and i said "Don't you fucking dare touch him" then he replied "Who are you ? His boyfriend huh?! " "That's none of your business" i felt angry , i don't know why but i felt angry when i saw him touch Taehyung in a disgusting manner , i felt angry that he made him cry , i am not supposed to feel like this but i am. I don't know why i was being so protective towards him , i just wanted to be there for him.

I just started punching the man again. "Bitch! " I spat in his face . Suddenly i feel taehyung holding my arm and said "Jungkook p-please, stop. L-let him go" I looked at him and saw that he was scared . I get up "I am letting you go , thank me for not killing you myself" i said angrily. The man got up and ran away.

As soon as the man disappered from our sight i turn to Taehyung and hold his one hand and caressed his right cheek with my other hand "Are you okay ?" I asked worriedly . Taehyung nods and says "Yes" Still sniffling . "Hey look at me" i cup both of his cheeks with my hands and wipe his tears and hug him "Don't worry , i am right here and he's gone now" he snuggled in my arms and says "Thanks Jungkook , it means alot" we both release from the hug and i say "It's okay , no need to say thank you . C'mon let me give you a ride home" "No you have done enough , i don't want to trouble you more. I can go home" he attempts to turn but i hold his hand and say "There's no way i am letting you go alone now. You aren't troubling me so get in the car" he looks down at my hand and says "God Jungkook your knuckles are bleeding" "It's just fine" "Noo , do you have first aid in your car ? " he asks "Yeah i guess yes" "Come then , let me help you too" "Taehyung you don't hav--" "Please?" He asks with his puppy eyes and damn "Okay fine".

We both go to my car and sit inside , he sits on the passenger seat and i sit on the driving seat. I take the first aid box from back and hand it over to taehyung . Even i don't know why i have that kit in my car . Taehyung takes out the antiseptic cream , he takes little on his fingers and takes my hand in his hands and softly applies the cream on my knuckles . I make a hiss sound due to the burning sensation. " It's gonna burn a little " he says as i nod. While he's applying the cream i just keep starting at him , admiring his features. His puppy eyes , his perfect cherry lips , his cute little nose , the softest skin , the perfect skin tone , those messy fluff hairs , his lashes covering his eyes so neat , he is a literal angel fuck-- he's beautiful . A smile crepts on my lips. Why didn't i noticed his features earlier. I kept smiling at how caring he is.

Tae's pov :

I was applying the cream on his knuckles when i feel his gaze on me , he is staring at me with a smile on his face. I look up at him , he was still staring . "Jungkook?"
"Yes ?" "It's done" he looks down at his hand and says "Thank you" "No problem".
Jungkook starts driving his car . There was silence between us so i decided to break it " Umm so what were you doing there ? " he looked at me and said "I was there in a cafe , trying to study but no luck . So when i got out i heard you" "oh okay" i said . "We are meeting tomorrow right ? " he asks "Yes , at your place" i say . "Want me to pick you up ? " "C'mon Jungkook , i can come by myself"
"Okay okay" .

"What were you doing in the Alley so late? " he asks "I was coming back from jimin's place , i thought of taking a shortcut so i ended up in the alley" he hmmed . "You and jimin seem really close" "Yea we are best friends from primary school" "Okay , nice" .
After some time i reach my house , as i tell Jungkook to stop infont of my house. I get out of the car and i look towards him "Wanna come inside?" "No it's getting late. Some other time" he says smiling "Okay , thank you for today . Goodnight jungkook! " i smiled at him
"Goodnight , see you tomorrow" .

Wow....

_________________________________________