Part : 1

Author's pov :

Just another one of those boring morning. It was 7am and Taehyung's alarm buzzes in his ears. He scrunches his nose and furrows his eyebrows . The alarm goes off , he wakes up and checks the time . "Ugh it's already 7" , he says as he gets up from the bed and does his morning routine . He wears some of his sweatpants and hoodie and goes down. His mom was in the kitchen . "Good morning mom" , he said "Good morning Tae , why are you up so early ? You still have time for your school" . Tae goes and takes one bread piece and takes a bite. "Umm yum . I have to take tannie for a walk so i got up early" he says and as he takes yeontan and starts heading out "COME BACK IN TIME" his mom yells as he is already out of the house.

Tae's pov :

I got out of the house , plugging earphones in my ears and walking with my dog. I enjoy this , just walking around with my favrouite songs and my Cutiepie. At a park , i sit on the bench
My regular place to visit while going for a walk.  While i sit there with my eyes closed , enjoying the cold breeze i feel some tapping my shoulder. I take out my earplugs and turn around "Ah it's you , what are you doing here jimin" , jimin comes and sits beside me , "I saw your location on snapchat and thought that we could walk tannie together" he said as i nodded. 15 mins pass , "Tae are you gonna stop listening to the songs and appreciate my presence a little ? " I chuckles " C'mon chimmy , you know i like this . Why don't you walk tannie in this park ? " jimin sighs " Ahh fine , i'll just play with Tannie for some time alteast he gives me some attention" jimin pouts and I chuckles "Cute ass" tae says "I know tae" smirks to me . " I said it to yeontan " jokes. Jimin rolls his eyes and gets up and takes yeontan and walks around the park. I sigh and keep listening to my songs sitting there deep in my toughts.

After some time

Jimin comes back to me and says "Tae c'mon it's already 8 , we have to get to school too" "OKAY , let's go". We both head home and change for school . Jimin and I head to school in his car.

Author's pov :

They both enter the school hallways and go to their lockers taking out some books. " Ahh we got bio first" Jimin says "Miss Jessica sucks" Tae replies. Tae turns to get to class looking down , suddenly he bumps into someone . "Oh god , I am so sorry , i wasn't looking" tae says still not looking at the person. Tae looks up and gets a little nervous by seeing jungkook "Woah easy boy , it's no big deal. See you in class" Jungkook smiles and walks away to the class. Tae still seems a little nervous , "Tae?.... Taehyung ?! " "h-huh ? Yes ? " tae says.
"Let's get to class ? " Jimin says and he nods , they both go to class and sit on their seats.

In tae's mind
Ahhh , why do i get nervous around jungkook ?! 
.
.
.