Part : 2

Author's pov :

The day went by real quick , it was their lunch time. Jimin and Taehyung leave the classroom and walk their way to the canteen. "Do you wanna hangout after school ? ", tae asks "Yeah okay ,  my place ? " "Okay" they both continue walking to the canteen . They both take their food and sit on their regular seats . Tae and Jimin are chatting when suddenly some one comes up to their table . "Hey guys" Tae looks up and sees Jungkook standing behind him . Jimin : "Hey! " "May I sit ? " Jungkook asks "Yeah sure" Jungkook sits down beside Tae . Taehyung gets nervous and eats his food looking down . There is scilence between them , so jimin cutts off the silence by asking "Jungkook right ? How come you are sitting with us today ? No offense just asking" Jungkook chuckles and says "None taken , actually i am here to ask for a favour from Taehyung" Tae looks at him shocked "M-me ? " / Tae in his mind : Ugh why did i Sutter! /  Jungkook continues "Yes i need your help in biology , my grades were not very good in the last exam and i really need to improve so do you think you can help ? "
"Yeah s-sure , i-i will h-help you" Taehyung says /Tae's mind: God stop stuttering
Jungkook - "Taehyung are you okay ? "
Jk touches Tae's forhead to see if he's okay . Tae gets a little fluttered and looks the other way "Y-yeah yes i am fine" Tae says. "Oh okay then , my place today ? After school  ? " Jungkook asks "Sorry Buddy , but today me and Tae are hanging out " Jimin says. "No problem , how about tomorrow then ? As it is Saturday" Jungkook asks "Okay , tomorrow" Tae replies still not making eye contact. "Cool, here type in your number in my phone , i'll text you my address" jungkook hands over his phone to Taehyung and he saves his no in jk's phone "Here you go" Taehyung gives back jungkook's phone to him "Thanks cutie , i'll go now. Bye see you tomorrow" Jungkook smiles , gets up and leaves and Taehyung blushes over the compliment. Jimin : "Did he just call you a cutie!? "
Tae : "I don't know " jimin rolls his eyes and says "Ugh whatever , let's go"
They both leave the canteen and attend the rest of their classes and head home.

At Tae's home

Author's pov :

Taehyung comes home and flops himself on his bed releasing the tiredness of the day. After some minutes he sighs , gets up and changes into his normal clothes. Suddenly his phone's notification rings , he received a message from jungkook saying "Hey Taehyung , it's Jungkook. Save my numberTaehyung smiles to himself after reading the msg , he himself doesn't know the reason behind his smile... He remembers that he has to go to jimin's place so he rushes down forgetting his phone in his room only . Tae informs his mom that he'll be at jimin 's and come back at night.
He takes a cab and reaches jimin's house in like 15mins...

Sorry , short one ! Haha..