Part 10

Hai!
Kali ini aku mau rekomendasiin korean novel ke kalian~
Karena manhwa/manhua belom adanya yang baru lagi hehehe~

___________________

1. THE KIND OLDER SISTER IS NO MORE

Sinopsis : "You're the older sister - just let it go

Sinopsis : "You're the older sister - just let it go. Can't you even do that for her?"

Irene has always been living in the shadow of her ill and frail sister, Riel. She believed that she could and had to do everything for her family... until Riel stole everything from her.

After realizing that there is no place for her in her home, and that she was never loved by her family, Irene decides to do her utmost to become independent, and in doing so, crosses paths with Noel Kristen, a man who has been subjected to a much similar fate...

"We may be able to save each other."
Promo manhwa : Ada :)
Opini : Wah... kalau baca 'The villainess reverses the hourglass' pasti tau Mielle kan? NAH! adeknya si FL bau2 b*tch kayak Mielle nih. Sok polos gitu and caper. Untung si FL jadi pinter terus berusaha kluar dari keluarga itu, jadi dia tunangan sama illegitimate child yg emang butuh pernikahan politik biar bisa ambil jabatan bapaknya.

2. METHODS TO SAVE THE VILLAIN WHO WAS ABANDONED BY THE HEROINE

Sinopsis : A Korean woman reincarnates in a novel into a young girl already on the verge of death, but was rescued by the future villain and his grandma

Sinopsis : A Korean woman reincarnates in a novel into a young girl already on the verge of death, but was rescued by the future villain and his grandma. The villain of the novel "The Duke of Perse" was in her mind a fantastic employer. He paid in full and on time. On top of that work was easy to do compared to the work she used to have to do. To save her own skin because she knows that the Villain's fiancee (the Heroine of the original novel) was cheating on him with the Emperor. The fiancee decides to poison him, so as to leave her free to marry her lover. She knows that once this happens everyone who was in employ to the Duke would be killed off as a suspected assassin. She prevents this from happening and is in turn was suspected as the assassin. Though, it was found out she was innocent once they feed her the poison transforming her back into a 6-year-old girl. The Duke decides to "reward" her by getting her adopted into a n.o.ble family.... The most evil family known for assassins.
Promo manhwa : ADAAAA
Opini : GUE CINTA SAMA INI NOVEL. ceritanya si FL tuh maid di mansion ML terus one day tunangan si ML ngeracunin si ML lewat wine. Nah, si FL udah tau jadi dia ngegangguin terus pas disuruh minum, dia minum tuh racunnya tapi dikit doang biar gak mati/sakit doang. eh malah berubah jadi anak kecil. terus sebagai tanda terimakasih si FL dikirim ke keluarga penyihir gitu selama 3 tahun. Lucu deh antara keluarga penyihir ini sama si FL terus FL+ML = uWu overload! POKOKNYA BACA YA, INI BEDA DARI YANG LAIN!!!

3. THE PRINCESS IS EVIL

 THE PRINCESS IS EVIL

Sinopsis:

I'm a witch that's over 300 years old, but I died at the hands of a human I'd trusted. I thought I'd be stuck in the spiritual world forever, but I reincarnated as the princess of a violent and bloody imperial family, where siblings would murder each other for the throne.

Honestly, at this rate, I should just become the next emperor. I'll conquer the entire continent and attain my sweet revenge on Lacuz.

And so, I turned to evil and wicked ways, as befitting my role as a witch.

"You. Become my vassal."

I even won over the princes with my overwhelming strength. So I thought that everyone would fear me, but...

"I picked this up for you. You can decide to eat it or throw it away."
"Can't you touch me just once? If I tell others that you stroked my head, they would be so jealous."

...What the hell? What's going on with them?

Wasn't this imperial family full of violence and murder? Shouldn't they be trying to kill me?

"Keep doing it more. You're so cute."
"You're cute no matter what you do, so do whatever you want."
"You'd be cute even if you killed someone..."

The whole lot of them must have gone insane. They're all showing such unconditional love and affection towards me.

"What do you think of a man 200 years younger than you?"
To make things worse, the head mage of the magic tower, a complete oddball, is now clinging to me.
Promo manhwa : ADA :DDDD
Opini : HARUS BACAAAAAA (maksa) ini imut banget :3 semua bucyin~ sama FL

4. THE KIDS HAVE CHANGED

Sinopsis : Nara Lee, an ambitious and diligent 35 years old, has finally achieved her dream: buying a rooftop apartment! Little did she know she wouldn't have time to enjoy it, as she ends up reincarnated as the 8 years old Sharon Atrina, a side c...

Sinopsis : Nara Lee, an ambitious and diligent 35 years old, has finally achieved her dream: buying a rooftop apartment! Little did she know she wouldn't have time to enjoy it, as she ends up reincarnated as the 8 years old Sharon Atrina, a side character in her favourite webnovel, "The Queen's Extravagant Outing." As Sharon, a wealthy and beautiful noblewoman, she has everything she could possibly want, but she's destined to die a pitiful death at the age of 20 after being betrayed by her best friend, Carol - the villainess!

Rather than waiting for death, she takes it upon herself to raise Carol - whose terrible personality resulted from bad parenting - into a better person, and save both of their lives to change their future.
Promo manhwa : ADAAA! CANTIQ ARTNYA
Opini : ini lucu deh, si FL bakal ngajarin si calon villainess biar gak kurang ajar (kalau baca episode awal pasti lgsg ngerti knp kurang ajar). si FL ngelakuin ini gara2 di kehidupan sebelumnya dia pernah baca novel tentang dunia dia sekarang. Lucu sih, soalnya mereka masih anak-anak polos XD

____________________

SEMUA YANG ADA DI SINI AKU APPROVE!

Part selanjutnya aku mau rekomendasiin manhua (cina) yaa~ lagi nemu banyak yang uWu gais

Vote boleh dong ⭐