Old Friends

"Welcome students and teachers to this years fairytale ball" Headmistress  Cinderella said "It is so wonderful to see you all tonight as tonight is a night of celebration" HM Cinderella continued her speech.

After HM Cinderella finished her speech guests started dancing in the ball room which included Astoria and Joy with Shawn and Esquire. Lingling and Rose were beside the punch table chatting about how much fun they had this year when Travis came up to them and said to Lingling "May i have this dance" Lingling flushed with bright pink "Finally you did it Travis I don't know how long i could stand here not watching you two dance" Rose replied with a smirk Travis and Lingling both blushed until finally Rose pushed them to the dance floor.

Rose looked at all her friends they looked so happy they all deserved it she thought when suddenly a voice broke her from her thoughts "Hey there" It was none other than the dashing Adonis Sleeping beauty "Hi" Rose replied giving him her signature sweet smile.

"it sure has been a while hasn't it Rose" Adonis said "it sure has its so good to see you again Adonis" Adonis smile slowly turned into a frown "really because i thought you didn't like me after all that drama with my sister. Im honestly very sorry about her" Rose put a hand on his shoulder said "it wasn't yours or Ambrosia's fault it was his fault don't blame yourself" Rose reassured him Adonis  put his hand out "So how about a dance" he said with a smirk "i would love to" Rose said and they both made their way to the dance floor.

Meanwhile Hawk looked around trying to hide away from his fan girls when he spotted a girl he hadn't seen in 4 years.... Ambrosia Sleeping Beauty she also was looking for someone presumably him . She walked towards Hawk and said "Hello there Hawk" Hawk replied with a nod She then said "Why are you all alone? Where are all your fan girls?" to which Hawk said "im actually hiding from them"."So how about a dance" she said eagerly. "No thanks i don't feel like dancing" he replied "Hawk if im being honest here i think its time for you to move on, forget the past. Clearly Rose has moved on" She said it in a bittersweet manner. Hawk looked at her with suprise when he heard her mention Rose's name he looked extra shocked when he saw Ambrosia turn to look towards two familiar people who were dancing. It was Rose laughing with Adonis while he spun her around.

Hawk turned back his face to Ambrosia but she was gone talking to another student. Hawk felt his heart burn with jealousy when he saw him leaning towards her and then he did the unthinkable he walked over to them and said "Rose can we talk for a minute" Rose looked at him with astonishment while Adonis was shooting daggers to Hawk with his eyes. Eventually Rose broke the silence and said "sure thing i guess". They both went outside towards the gardens.

To be continued...

Hey Everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry about the delay in publishing this chapter i had writers block but i finally finished it 
Thanks for reading
Peace out ✌🏻