Not alone (Scarletfrost)

Summary: Wanda struggles to regain control of her powers after she is assaulted one night behind a bar. Tony thinks that bringing Loki in will help. As Wanda gains control of her powers she also gains romantic feelings for him.

Ship:Wanda×Loki

Warnings: "Language"

Loki sat Wanda down on the counter and started expecting her for injuries.

"Can I touch you?" He looked at her with such care in his eyes she was almost taken back. Wanda had heard stories about New York but this wasn't the infamous Loki. This Loki was different. She nodded to answer his question.

"Thor, would you go to the med bay and bring me bandages please?"

"Of course brother."

She kicked her dangling feet like a child.

"Why did you leave?" Steve was leaning on the wall in front of her. Wanda looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes. She felt ashamed of her actions. Deep down she knew no one would have been upset with her for almost hitting Peter this morning, it was a knee jerk reaction. As her emotions began to overwhelm her, Wanda's powers begun to consume her.

"Darling, calm down." Loki placed his cold hand on her cheek and immediately she took control over the powers again. Wanda looked up at him with a look of sudden bewilderment. No one had ever put her out like that. She went to speak but Thor interrupted the young witch.

"I've got the bandage you asked for."

"Thank you. This may hurt and I'm sorry if it does." He tightly wrapped the bandage around Wanda's injured foot, "better?"

She leaned down and kissed his forehead gently, "much better. Thank you Loki."

"You're welcome, little Witch" He smiled at her. He held out his arms and Wanda carefully jumped into them. He gently sat her down on the floor and she walked to where the rest of the team sat, sitting on the floor in front of Tony.

"Can I help you?" He raised an eyebrow at the red head in front of him.

"I want Chinese Food." Wanda pouted at him.

"Puppy dog faces don't work on me anymore Pipsqueak. Not since Pete started hanging around."

She knew who her puppy dog face always worked on. She sat down in front of the one and only Captain America.

"Steve, will you buy me Chinese?"

"On one condition, tell me why you left?"

She let out a tiny sigh and started fiddling with the stings of her grey hoodie.

"I almost hit Peter with my powers this morning.. I-I could have killed him... I'm a walking disappointment to you guys and I don't see why you keep me around.." with each word more tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Good job Steve." Bucky got up and brought Wanda a cold water bottle from the fridge. She went to take it but the bottle went straight up to the ceiling due to Wanda's telekinesis and Bucky with it.

"Fuck" she earned a look from Steve who gladly didn't say anything about the language and then got Bucky of the ceiling.
, I-I'm sorry!" Wanda got up to run again but she was quickly picked up.