Chapter 14- pt.2

"Ohh who are you sexting Naka?" The third swoons peeking at my phone.

"Hehh!" I exclaim flustered looking up at the grinning boy. "I-I'm just texting a friend."

"Is it a boy?"

"Uhh.... yes."

"Then with that smile of yours it's sexting," He concludes louder than usual catching the attention of the Karasuno and Nekoma boys.

I heat up even more at the attention putting my phone back in my pocket punching his shoulder.

It was the last night of the training camp and everyone was eating dinner made by myself and Kiyoko. I got to play a bit once in a while but Kuroo would only keep blocking my spikes to annoy me after our challenge.

"Baka."

"Wait, what did he sa—"

"Soo Naka-Chan, any cute boys at Seijoh?" Kuroo continues in a high pitched voice cutting off Hinata.

"Please, don't ever talk like that again," I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Hey hey I have to know if anyone is trying to steal my Naka-Chan away from me," He puts his hands up in surrender.

"Pfft, with the stunt you pulled yesterday, all the Karasuno boys will think that we're dating."

"I don't see the problem in that though," He smirks trying to put an arm around me to which I swat away.

"Kuroo, stop acting like a pervert," Kenma mutters his eyes glued to his gaming console.

"Haha good one Ken Ken," I laugh high fiving the second year who had a grin plastered on his face.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

"You going to answer that Naka-Chan?"

I glare at Kuroo before taking out my phone making sure to face the other direction so he wouldn't see.

From: Iwaizumi
So Oikawa keeps bugging me about it, but he was wondering if you wanted to come to the amusement park then the beach the next day with the boys team this weekend.

We're going for team bonding.

Oh I would love to! But I have a shift on both days :(

Iwaizumi: Oh it's alright. Matsukawa already talked to your manager and got you free for the weekend.

Huh surprised he didn't even get my consent.. but that's great! Can I bring some of the girls too?

Iwaizumi: Yea sure.

Yayy! I'll text them about it.

"An amusement park then the beach huh.."

"Oi how'd you get there!" I look to my other side to see Kuroo staring at my phone sitting beside me.

"Where's Hinat—Kuroo!" I look on the floor to see a groaning Hinata.

"You alright?" I outstretch my hands to help the orange haired boy up.

"Heh yea I'm fine. This boy has some strong power," Hinata admits pushing himself up.