9

The gala last night was still affecting me as I got dressed for school. I rubbed my eyes as I put my school blazer on. A knock interupted my thoughts as Alfred opened the door. "Sir breakfast is ready" Alfred said

"Thank you Alfred" I told him as I buttoned my blazer.

Once I grabbed my backpack I walked down stairs to see every single one of my brothers dressed in the same uniform as I was. "What are you....?" I asked after getting over five minutes of shock.

"We're going to school with you since we are going to be here for the next four months" Dick told me with his overly infectious smile.

I gave Bruce an incredulous look. He had the audacity to just shrug it off. I could only sigh as I sat down to eat breakfast. "Sirs I've also prepared a lunch for the five of you since it was recommended by Sir Iori for you to take a lunch regardless of the school" Alfred said placing  bento boxes in front of each of us.

"Thank you Alfred" I smiled, "And it's quite true I wouldn't recommend eating the food at any school it's just that bad" I shuddered remembering the smell from the first time I went to the cafetira.

Not something I want to relive ever again. I put my fork down and grabbed the bento as I headed out the door. "Where you going?" Dick asked

"I have things to do before school. I'm class president after all" I told them

They began rushing to get ready. Seriously we may be the bat family, but when it comes to our civilian selves we are extremely disorganized. I tried not to be as disorderly as my siblings, but it can be difficult. 

"Ready to go sirs" Alfred asked

"You do know that the school is in a no car access area right Alfred?" I asked concerned

"I know Master Riku." Alfred said in his usual tone.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Besides I'm going to do some much needed grocery shopping while I'm out" Alfred said

"Fair enough" I told him

We all piled into the car before Alfred started the car. It was a fifteen minute drive to get to school.  Once we were a block away Alfred stopped the car. "You weren't kidding" Dick said as others with our exact same uniform walked into a sidewalk only area.

"C'mon we don't want to be late for school" I said as I joined the crowd of students.

My brothers joined me as we entered school grounds the displine patrol consisted of Mr Takada our gym teacher who is an extreme hardcore athletic. He's also one of the few things that actually scare me because if how harsh he can be. He'd probably give Ra's al Ghual a run for his money if the guy was still alive. Then again probably a good thing that they didn't meet since I wouldn't put it past either of them to team up and use high schoolers as assassins to do their dirty work. Now that's a scary thought. 

I kept on walking as Mr. Takada gave everyone a once over as we entered the campus. "Whoa what's his problem?" Jason asked as we passed him.

"He's an ex drill saergent with the Japanese army. He tends to over do things with everyone here during gym. Take last week for example he set up a cross country obstacle course that caused me to temporarily dig into the family training just to pass since if you fail anything he throws at you he won't hesitate to make you do laps at the pool for five hours straight" I replied with a shudder

It only ever happened to me once when I first came here. The guy is another level of intense. "Noted" Dick said

"Nanase get your hind quatars to your class chat later!" Takada shouted