Apocaclypse... but again.

Hi my name is Clem and about a month ago my "adopted" son got taken away from me by the new frontier. I said goodbye to him and it broke my heart when he said my name.

Fuck.

Everyone close dies. Why? I start tearing up as I walk through this forest. To take a nap. This hell hole is horrible. I start to slowly drift off thinking how this'll never end and I'd do anything to see my parents, Lee, Kenny, Luke, Duck, Katjaa,

A.J.

I sigh and drift off but I'm awoken by someone yelling at me "Gabe, get up!" I jolt asleep and feel my head cause it hurt bad. "Javi don't be like that." Someone else said I felt a hat but not my hat I take it off and it's a beanie, an orange beanie.

What?

I pinched myself and I wasn't dreaming. Holy shit, I'm a boy.

It made no sense, right?

"Alright!" I said trying to act as natural as possible. I then found someone called Marianna and I only knew that cause the first guy yelled her name. "Hey Marianna could I talk to you for a sec?" I said and she nodded we walked a bit into the woods "ok, listen, you need to believe me on this ok?" I said when we were a ways away. "Umm ok? Gabe your scaring me... you didn't even call me Mari. Is everything alright? Your acting like a completely different person." She responded kind of Chuckling at her response. "Cause I am!" I replied and she started laughing harder and started walking away.  I grabbed her arm and squeezed. "Ow! What the hell ga-" she was cut off by the shock on her face as she saw my glare. At that moment she knew.

I wasn't Gabe.

"Ok, now listen my real name is Clemintine. I am a girl. I don't know why or how but i know that you guys are strangers. I'm 13 and I've lost everyone that I've loved. I don't know what's going on. I went to sleep and I woke up here." I responded. She nodded. "Do you know we're you were?" She asked "nobody does anymore." I responded I told the others which are Kate and Javi. Then my head started hurting. I grunted and held it. I then saw things flash in my head. And I woke up in my own body. And a few miles away from the cabin I stayed at.