What the hell?

I woke up as a different person.

"What?" I asked myself. I looked down and my face turned to a tomato as I realize that I'm a girl. I try not to think about it. And I realize that we might be in the same forest. I looked around and I realized that we weren't. I sigh. And face palm. I start walking I walk for 10 minutes... 5 minutes? Anyways I start holding my head cause it hurt. Things flash in my eyes. And I'm back in my own body holding my head in the same position.

I see Javi, Kate, and Mari looking at me. I take my hands off my head and stand up straight and I close my hand and open it a few times. I then looked back at them and one of eyebrows goes down as my other raises "was I sleep walking? Cause man do I have a story for you I had this weird dream that I was a girl in some shack and I started walking and-" I realize everyone is still looking at me concerned "what?" I asked. "Gabe we think your switching bodies with a girl." Mari said "WHAT?!?!" I asked standing up. "That's impossible how? Did she do anything to me?" I said "I feel like we should he asking that to you bud." Javi said I give him a confused look then I realize what he meant and my face turned red as I was taken back by his question.

"JAVI I WOULD NEVER DO THAT WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S SOMETHING A MONSTER WOULD DO THAT WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled still red. "Did you?" Kate asked "NO!" I yelled back. "I JUST STARTED FUCKING WALKING." "Oh sorry." Javi said. "You better be" I mumbled under my breath. "I heard that!" He said walking away with Kate. Marianna started laughing. "What? What's so funny?" I asked her.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "Cause maybe it's a soulmate thing." She said still giggling if my head wasn't hot it was on fire now. You could cook a BBQ on my face on how hot it is. "STOP YOU GUYS ARE DUMB." I said walking off. 3 hours passed and I've become drowsy. Maybe it's a one time thing. Yeah that's what it is. I did my chores ate dinner and went to bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. And I opened my eyes again. I looked down at my left head and notice half my ring finger was gone. And I felt for my beanie. I felt a ball cap.

God damnit.