Mr. Mirror Know-It-All

Harry was sad.

He never saw Percy, Jason, or Nico that much anymore, and they didn't even come to support him at Quidditch games. They were always smirking and whispering to themselves.

"Forget them, mate," Ron said. "They aren't worth it."

Harry wanted to say; 'To me they are! They are like my family!' But he didn't. Instead, Harry sighed dejectedly, and said;

"I guess."

Ron tapped his shoulder. "Hey, don't let 'em bother you. Focus on finding out who Nicolas Flamel is, and Chirstmas break is coming. That's a plus, right? Besides, I'm sure they are leaving. They have an aunt they want to get back to, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Good. No worries."

Nico was excited. Christmas was coming. He felt bad, though. They weren't spending as much time with Harry, but they were starting to remember, and needed each other more than ever. Nico remember his family, his father, his mother, and his sister. He mostly remember Bianca, solid memories. Not the dreams that faded in the morning. He even remembered how Maria di Angelo died.

Jason remember wolves, and somebody named Thalia. He remember his sister. He also remember Lupa. And training. Lots of intense training. He felt Roman...again.

Percy remembered too. He remembered Sally Jackson. His mom. He remembered Gabe, and abuse. He remembered getting expelled all those times. He even remembered the warm glow and smile of his father. And a name. Annabeth....

"You drool when you sleep." That's all he remembered connecting to her.

They needed to tell each other these things, or they feared they would forget.

Percy had headaches. He was remembering more than Nico and Jason. He remembered his mom dissapearing in a flash of golden light, the depressed hopelessness, and nothing. But he knew something was really strange. He also remembered his age of then. He, Percy, was twelve. Twelve.

Percy was eleven now. He was younger than his memories. There was obviously magic involved...and Albus' theory made sense, in that aspect. They were seeing Albus Dumbledore in private all the time now. They were now learning magic soley from him, not required to do anything for the other teacher's lessons. Only to review what they have learned. They were feeling different. They all felt older...as if they were stuck in their body, and were practicing weapons and powers. Percy could do anything with any type of water...obviously the most powerful. But it was debatable, because Jason was the sky...and the sky is a pretty big place...and then there is the boy who controls the dead. Ain't no shabby feet, that is.

And they found out weird things. For example...they could all change themselves into anything, or look like anyone. It was also strange, that they could do 'magic' effortless, and without a wand. They cuold also change people into animals...make things appear into thin air...and the were discovering things about their powers. Like how they were changed slightly. All of them had similar powers along with their main ones. The could summon fire...shoot bows and arrows without trying, build anything, were super smart for some reason, could handle any weapon, could charm people with their voices, drive madness, were great with plants and potions...different herbs and such, and cold grow things to their will. Also, they could make delicious food appear out of thin air, but couldn't do what each other's main powers were. (Any three guesses why this is, peoples of Wattpadia? Yes? No? On with the story!)

But Percy spend either all his time with Albus, Nico, or Jason, Connor Stoll (The Teacher) or all of them together. Or, he spend it talking to Olly.