Midnight/6

*Emmi's p.o.v*

I woke up 7 o'clock on the point to get ready for my first day of work. I put on a checkered skirt which was a dark blue colour and black, a black top,long navy blue coat, black wooly tights and tan coloured chelsea boots, I tied up my hair in a simple pony tail and I applied winged eye liner, dark red lipstick, rimmel london foundation and black mascara.

Than once I got ready I kissed Calum on the forehead and headed left for the bus stop quickly because the next bus was at 8:15am.

------

I got to the town with twenty minutes spare it is so quiet in the main town it's like a ghost town you could only hear the foot steps of my shoes. luckily there is a cafe open, I walked in to spot lots of university students sitting with their laptops or rushing their papers.

"Hi, my name is Sandy how could I help you" a woman in her mid thirties asked me happily. I don't understand how people can be such morning people i have never even known or maybe they are forced to smile like me ,I guess.

"Can I have a coffee?" I asked showing a simple smile.

"Of course that will be three pound" she smiled and held her hand out for the money. "Thank you darling"

I sat down at a table at the back of the busy cafe. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and checked to see if I had a text,which I did....

Mum-1 new text

I placed my coffee on the table my emotions right now:shocked. My mum kicked me out of the house my dad wanted to keep it on a down low and would let me sleep with Calum which was a bit weird.

I opened the text to see a long paragraph.

Dear Emmi,

I still haven't got used to this texting thing but I only got this phone to message you something.

I wanted to say I miss you lots even though you haven't gone for long I want you back and I want to lie to the families in the pack just so I can have you home safe. The only thing is seeing you will give me and Calum's family a lot of shame, we have spoke; dad,me,Beth and John. We have all agreed that you can come home in one condition. You break up with Calum or get married to him as soon as you get home.

Come home to tell us which one or don't if you want to live the life as a raging,deadly werewolf.

From mum x

-----

A river of water covered my all brown eyes as I placed my phone down on the table, I tried to wipe them off before I get panda eyes from my mascara and I don't want anyone to come up to me asking if I'm okay but I will reply with a 'yes' like everyone does.

Meanwhile I finished my coffee I wiped my eyes one last time before chucking the cup in the bin which was filled to the rim already probably from all of the university students drinking endless amounts of coffee.

Walking to the vintage shop i decided to phone Calum about my text from my mum.

"Hi Em, shouldn't you be working?" Calum tutted.

"Shouldn't you be looking for one?" I giggled at my come back. "No it 10 minutes actually" I finished.

"Good one, so why did you phone me ah 8:50am it must be important" he paused for me to reply but I didn't "Emmi babe are you okay?"

"Well I got a text from my mum" I trailed off.

"Really" he jumped up "what did she say?" He questioned.

"She said she wants me back and that if I come back I have to decide to dump you or to marry you but I don't know" I teared up thinking about breaking up with Calum we are so close.

"Emmi do you want to break up with me to go home? Or marry me?" He asked repeatedly.

"I don't want to break up with you or marry you well not yet, I feel like that when we are here we are free but not completely knowing what we really are. We can't be social in the north midnight pack because we are unsociable pricks" I ended.

"I know how you feel, being a monster really does kill me we have 2 days to find a shelter because of the full moon. Go to work, I'll talk to you after,love you have a great day" he finished and hung up.

I went to the front of the shop to see a girl in her early twenties standing there with arms covered in quite beautiful tattoos and she was wearing black jeans ripped at the knees, black blouse and a denim jacket with her hair short dyed blonde. She approached me with a cigarette in her mouth, she took the cigarette out of her mouth and stomped on it harshly.

"Hi you must be the new girl" she smiled lightly "my name is hail"

"Hi I'm Emmi, not trying to be nosey is hail short for something?" I asked.

"Yes Haley is my real name but my mum is called Haley so everyone calls me hail" She answered.

"So your a jr?" I asked again.

"That is sure it" She said laughing "so are you going to open the door"

"Yes, I have to try the keys first"