midnight/4

Calums p.o.v

I am woken up by Emmi screaming next to m and shouting her sisters name "Erkia",so I thought to wake her up by shaking her body.

"Emmi wake up" I shook her until she woke up with a big gasp.

"Calum I had a bad dream" She breathed loudly.

"Don't worry babe,im here" I hushed her and opened my arms wide as she collapsed in them.

"Calum-" She stopped to look at me again "I need to find Erkia" Emmi finished.

"Em,you can't find her she died five years ago" I sighed admitting her sisters death.

"No she is out there somewhere I know she is. She had to leave because of what she done" She stuttered.

"Emmi you don't know that, Malik could of killed her or let her go we don't know" I kissed her head.

"Calum we need to leave this place a search for her" Emmi got up quickly grabbing her stuff and walked towards a dirt road.

"Emmi you can't do this,you are actimg silly" I grabbed her arm stopping her with force. "Emmi it has been five years you need to focus on now not what happened years ago" I stopped to see her tear up.

"Your lucky I accepted your apology after what you have done" She raised her voice making a echoing sound throughout the woods.

"I know,I know and im thankful for that just please we will leave to get shelter and a safe place not because of your sister" I spoke up and she simply nodded.

-----

Emmi's P.o.v

Me and Calum haven't talked once since we have got on a bus about six miles from were we was. We haven't talked once or made eye contact but Calum had tried to hold my hand but I jerked everytime.

I hate being in a argument,it was all because of me and my stupid dream including my oldre sister Erkia. He should be the one mad at me not me being mad at him. This is stupid.

"Calum I'm sorry for this morning i didn't mean for an outburst,I guess my dream took over my brain more than it should of done" I blurted out.

"Emmi it's fine it really is.I love you and I don't want you to hunt what might not be there to hunt. I don't want you to be hurt" He held my hand up to his mouth and kisse it gently.

"I love you too" I replied.

"Next stop Dundee" The robot like voice said surrounding the bus.

"I thought it was going to be a village, not a big town" I hesitated.

"I guess this is were we stop than" He shrugged picking up the backpack and also holding my hand we got up and walked out of the bus hand in hand.

"so where to first?" I asked.

"A hotel I guess" He smiled gripping my hand we walked to a information desk at the main bus station.

"Hello how can I help you" A woman said in a Scottish accent.

"we would like to know a cheap by nice hotel to stay in" Calum calmly said.

"of course,there is one about ten minutes away it is a pub/rent a room,perfect for you two youngsters" She giggled and gave us the directions to the pub.

"thank you" me and Calum chorused.

After a while of getting the wrong directions and asking people were it was we finally made it.The pub was called "the scotts man inn" we entered the Inn with a warm greeting from the owners. You can tell they aren't really popular from their outgoing personally or they are just naturally really nice,in a way kind of creepy.

"so heres your room you can stay as long as you like no pay at all" The middle aged woman said to us.

"no we can't do this , we should pay" I sighed.

"take the offer" Calum whispered.

"listen to your wise boyfriend" she winked and handed me the keys.

"Thank you" I thanked her.

"don't forget breakfast at nine o'clock" She spoke one last time before leaving.

"that was weird" Calum frowned. "but we have a place for free." He said opening the door to our "new home" it was a normal size it was furnished with a double bed,dresser,end tables and a bathroom which was bigger than the room.

"This is not what i accepted" Calum laughed putting down the bag and jumped onto the wooden bed.

"Calum that will break its about hundred years old" I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"I won't break the bed WE will break it" Calum winked seductively.

"Calum these walls are thin" I hushed him.

"so what we can make as much noise as we want we are teenagers having fun"

------

-harrysghost