𝙱𝚎𝚝² [𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙼𝚒]

~~

"You're looking at HER again..."

Mina looked at her side and saw Momo, carefully sitting down on the space beside her.

"Can't help it... it's the only thing I could do..."

"I see that you didn't stop loving her even though she hurted you before..."

"I never did, Mo... but I guess she already did..."

Mina smiled bitterly at the scene she saw the moment she once again looked at her, Jeongyeon having fun with Chaeyoung along with Tzuyu and Nayeon.

Three years.

Three years after she ended her relationship with Jeongyeon upon knowing about the bet Jeongyeon had with her friends.

She went back to Japan but went back to Korea after two years.

As soon as they knew that Mina came back, they welcomed her again and apologised for everything they've done before.

Except Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon wasn't there when she came back to Korea.

She found out that Jeongyeon distanced herself to them as well and went to Paris for a business trip when she came back.

Up 'till now, the both of them haven't had a proper exchange of talks yet.

"So... you still love her?"

Mina remained silent while Momo just slowly nodded.

"I'll take that as a yes, then..."

Silence engulf them as no one dared to speak right after but a certain pale girl did it.

"Momoring~"

They both turned to their side and chuckled as they saw Dahyun making her way towards them, pouting and dripping wet with water.

"What happened to you?"

"Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie pushed me in the pool because I was teasing them for being so clingy with each other..."

Dahyun pouted even more while lightly stomping her feet.

"You should've just stayed quiet, Dubu... you know that they've always been like that ever since, right?"

"Yeah, but pushing me in the pool doesn't make justice! I'm telling this to Nayeon unnie. Nayeon unnie!"

They both once again chuckled as they watch Dahyun walk her way towards where Nayeon is.

"Okay... back to you, Mina..."

"What?"

"I mean... you told me that you still love Jeongyeon–"

"I just told you that I didn't stop loving her."

"Same sh*t, Dude... why don't you just talk to her? Suit things up and claim her once again like you always do before?"

"Are you hearing yourself, Mo? I'm not that desperate to have a lover or to have her back with me..."

"She never stopped loving you as well, Mina..."

"She already did, Mo... besides, I couldn't take destroying their happiness for the sake of mine..."

She stood up and left Momo who just followed her through her gazes.

"Chaeyoung is Jeongyeon's little sister for pete's sake, Myoui."

•••