𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎² [𝙳𝚊𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗]²

~~

"Why wouldn't you know yourself?"

They were engulfed by a deafing silence as no one dared to talk after Dahyun blurted out such question.

Dahyun metally facepalmed herself as she internally cursed, feeling her heart beat race by the tension rising up.

"I'm asking you a proper question—"

"Which I answered properly, as well."

Nayeon stared at her, trying to find any traces of jokes on Dahyun, testing if she's just joking around.

"Come on, Dahyun. Cut off the chase, I'm not joking—"

"And so am I."

It was the cue Dahyun took to walk towards her, carefully placing the small envelope on Nayeon's hand, the latter looking at it.

"D-Dahyun..."

"If you don't want to accept my invitation, that's fine. You could just invite another someone as well if ever you still want to go to Paris."

"I—"

"If ever you want to come with me, the flight will be tomorrow... 9 AM sharp. I'll wait at the airport."

Dahyun forced a smile before backing off, grabbing her purse and case as she excused herself, leaving Nayeon inside.

•••

It was a few minutes before the boarding of passengers going to France but Nayeon's still nowhere to be found.

Glancing at her wrist watch, she heaved a sigh as the announcement had been finally said.

: Calling the attention of passengers for Flight 922 going to France, please board within 15 minutes now.

She grabbed her bag as she proceeded inside,  boarding the plane and settling herself on the window seat.

The seat beside her would probably be empty as it was supposed to be Nayeon's seat if the latter just accepted her invitation yet to her dismay, she didn't.

Going to a place meant for couples, here I come then. She quietly chuckled at her own thought.

She closed her eyes but once again opened it the moment she felt someone sat beside her, on a seat that is supposed to be empty.

"Thank god I managed to wake up just in time."

She found herself frozen when a familiar voice spoke, soon planting a soft kiss on her left cheek.

•••

"Should we take a rest for now and just explore tommorow or you want to explore now?"

Dahyun was still perplexed that the girl she invited, she admires the most, is with her.

The two of them alone in one hotel room.

"I need answers, Hyun. I didn't waste my sleep and rest just to get in time and come with you here."

"I— Unnie..."