𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞 [𝙳𝚊𝙷𝚢𝚘]²

~~

Carefully opening her apartment's door, Dahyun tiptoed while coming inside, making sure not to make any noises so she won't wake her girlfriend up.

As she was about to go to the kitchen, a person who probably fell asleep caught her attention, making her frown upon realizing who it was.

"I told you to just take a rest and not wait for me anymore..."

It was just a whisper but was still enough for Jihyo to hear, making her wake up.

"You're here..."

"You shoud've just took a rest instead of waiting for me, Hon..."

"I know... but you also always wait for me whenever I'll come home late from work..."

Dahyun smiled, giving her a quick kiss before carrying her towards their room and carefully placing her on their bed.

"Have you eaten already?"

"I ordered some food earlier."

"Good. Now, take a rest because I know, you've worked hard for the day, hmm?"

Jihyo just lightly nodded and in a split of second, she once again fell asleep.

Dahyun smiled, tucking Jihyo's hair strands that was covering her face behind her ear, and admired how beautiful and goddess like her girlfriend is.

•••

Fixing her things, Jihyo went out of her office, proceeding on the parking lot and driving her way towards the company where Dahyun works.

Dahyun and her had been pretty busy about their own works and projects, but it was just mostly Dahyun.

Dahyun is serious when it comes to her works and projects.

All attention, dedication and focus are given for her works, sometimes even forgetting that she has a girlfriend waiting for her to come home.

"Jihyo, hi! It's been a while since you visited here!"

On Jihyo's way to Dahyun's office, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung greeted her.

"Nice to see you guys."

They gave each other some brief hugs and greetings.

"I suppose that you're here for Dahyun..."

Jihyo smiled and nodded, excitement filling her up to finally see her girlfriend again after what?

A full week of them just briefly seeing each other because they have different time schedules.

"Sad to say but, Dahyun left work earlier. We were also curious on why she left early when all she does is stay up all night here..."

"Maybe she went home early to spend some time with you..."

"Is she with someone though?"

"No. But what Mina said earlier, was she saw Dahyun getting off of work, talking with someone on her phone."

"Oh. Alright, thank you. I'll go ahead now."