chapter 3. its not my fault that i'm such a shipper.

Chapter three: "it's not my fault that I'm such a shipper."

I slammed my locker shut. "Look tracy-"

Tracy rolled her eyes and huffed. "It's Macy."

"Whatever.  I don't have time to deal with you right now. So if you'd kindly move out of the way before I move you myself, that'd be great" I said, smiling innocently.

After Emma, Laura's mother, dropped me off I decided to head to my locker and get my stuff from there before going to my first class, but before I could get there Macy or Tracy, whatever her name was. Beat me to it and here we are now.

Macy rolled her eyes. "Yeah that's not happening."

I shook my head. "What're you paralyzed or something? Just use all of your muscles to move." I said in a slow, understanding voice.

Macy rolled her eyes, snapped her fingers and her little two minions, Jenna and Emma appeared from behind her.

Jenna and Emma are two twins, they're not identical but they almost have the same features of eachother.  Jenna has blond brownish hair while Emma has just blonde hair. Fortunately one of the twins are nice, and that twin is; Emma.

Emma was wearing blue denim jeans while she had a white shirt on which had the words ' I'm a museum of art, but you kept your eyes closed. ' which was nicely tucked into her jeans. Her hair was up in a messy bun while a few strands were out, she was also wearing black converse. I could tell she wore a light coat of mascara which was applied to her eyelashes which made her light icy blue eyes pop out ever more beautifully.

Jenna on the other hand was wearing a white skirt, with a black shirt which was also nicely tucked into her skirt. She was wearing a moon necklace which most likely she got from her rich father who was also the headmaster of this high-school. She had a dark coat of mascara applied to her eyelashes that made her dark blue eyes, unfortunately pop out. She applied a little bit more foundation then usual, and ended up looking like an hands down full Barbie doll.

Jenna blew her bubble gum and then popped it, rolling her eyes. "Macy darling, why're you wasting your time on this worthless pathetic piece of sh*t."

"Takes one to know one" I mumbled, rolling my eyes at jennas comment.

Jenna didn't hear me but Emma did, she snickered. "What's so funny?" Jenna asked Emma.

"N-nothing Jen," she said between laugh coughs. "I just remembered something, that's all"

The school bell rung. I grabbed my things, shut my locker and was about to head off towards my first class before the Beach of 21st century (aka Macy) grabbed my arm, leaned towards my ear and whispered. "Oh and stay away from ace. He's mine"

I smiled innocently. "Gladly"

 "Gladly"