InosukexAoi

It was a bright day.People pack the town.Some just walking around and some visit their relatives or get their groceries.Since there no more demons in this world,people did not have to worry about them anymore.Inosuke was patrolling around the town,looking for any fun thing to do since he doesn't have anything better to do.He talk to 3 villager.He had so much talking with them.

"CAWWW!LADY AOI IS ABOUT To GIVE BIRTH"the announced of his own crow making him take a leave hurriedly and start hopping from another roof to another one.He had anxious look on his face because it his first child with his wife.People are shook to see him hopping from their house rooftop.Some of them are yelling at him but he doesn't mind them because in his mind now is his wife and his first child safety.

INOSUKE POV

"Can i get anymore faster than this.Please be alright Aoi,my little one"I thought and hoping that they will be alright both of them.

When I was about to come inside of the room where I heard Aoi screaming and grunting in pain.Monjirou and Monitsu with the 3 triplets.When I was about to go inside the room where Aoi was,I was stopped by Monjirou.

"Inosuke!You can't go inside yet"Monjirou said in loud voice

"WHY????"I ask

"Because Aoi is still giving birth"he said

"Why can't I see my wife and my child"I ask  again

"You can see them after they are done Inosuke."Monitsu said behind me

"*Sigh*Okay"I sat at the entrance while anxiously waiting for them to dne

"Don't worry Inosuke it will be fine because Kanao is the one who helping Aoi"Nezuko said

I still worried about them because I can hear Aoi grunting in pain in the room."It must be really painful"I said tanjirou and monitsu."It will be fine Inosuke because Aoi is strong that why you chose her right?"Tanjirou said."Hey Tanjirou,Is this what you felt when Kanao about to gave birth"I ask Tanjirou."Yes,I felt really worried hoping that she and my child would be fine but I believe in her because it Kanao"He said"Btw you got my name correct"He giggle.

AFTER 1 HOUR 

I can't hear any voice from Aoi instead I heard baby crying.I felt happy then I ran to the door and slide it open seeing Aoi and Kanao smiling to each.I walked slowly to Aoi and my child.Aoi look at me and smile brightly despite the tired look on her face.She show me our baby and gave me the baby telling me to hold her.Our baby really look like us.She has same eye shape like her mother and her colour also like her while her eyecolour and hair texture was the same as mine.I hold her and poke her cheek.She hold my finger with her little hand.

"Inosuke,What should we name her?"Aoi asked me with tired eyes

"Kotoha,same with my mother name because I want her to be like my mother.Strong,pretty,protective and kind like"

"Kotoha Hashibara,It a good name".Then i felt my eyes get teary nd hugged Aoi and Kotoha with smile on my face.I am really happy because I got a new family.Aoi smile and patting my back tryng to comfort me.

"Thank you Aoi,for willingly to be my family despite my stupidity"I whisper to her ear while still sobbing from happiness.

"You're welcome and you stupidity is what i like from you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

NOBODY POV 

"Ahh,Tomioka-san,I just heard that Aoi has given birth her first child with Inosuke"Shinobu said

"I'm happy for them,look like losing my right arm isn't too bad if they are happy with their new life.Soo Shinobu, what about us."Tomioka said while looking into the cloudy sky

"What do you mean Tomioka-san?"

"Let's get married to each other and build a new family"

"You need to get married to someone you loved Tomioka-san"

"I love you"

"Do you mean it Tomioka-san!?"

"yes"

"I love you too.I been waiting for you to ask me that.I thought that you didn't love me  because I always tease you."

"I know that you liked me for a long time but since the demons still around....I can't ask you to get married with me just to make you sad.So your answer"

"Yes,I would love to and I will build new family with you become a great wife and mother"

"Thank You'

"Why don't you ki-mmmmfff"

"Hey Shinobu you have a warm and soft lips.I like that"

"Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Tomioka-san"

"Don't call me Tomioka anymore because you will be Tomioka too soon"

"Yes giyuu-san"with blushing face

They kissed and making it to another level with their tongue and body.

"Shinobu?Thanks once again"