TANKANA

After the marriage of Zenitsu and Nezuko,Nezuko decided to moved to her husband house which is where Tanjirou first met with Zenitsu.Since then,Tanjirou and Kanao moved to Tanjirou old house where Tanjirou were born and raised.Today,Kanao went to Butterfly Estate to visit her sister.Tanjirou is all alone at home.Same like Giyuu still not used to have a peaceful live without slaying demons.He rolled around the house hoping that time would passed by quickly.

Until Kanao has came home and find Tanjirou rolling at the floor and stop for a moment staring at the ceiling at their house."Look like the ceiling is having fun"he said making Kanao who heard him saying that chuckled a bit,"Tanjirou,what are you doing?"She asked him."Ohhh Kanao,Nothing I just feel bored."He said.

"Now that you mention it,I remembered that Shinobu nee-san told us that Giyuu nii-san stacked some stone at their backyard because he felt bored."

"Giyuu-san always did something spectacular to spend his time.I bet he is the same like me."He said with bored voices and kinda sound like giyuu back then.

"maybe it because you haven't used to live a life without slaying demons"

"I think so."

"do you felt very bored Tanjirou?"

"Yes Kanao"

"What can I do for you Tanjirou-kun?"

"Wahhhhhh,Kanao you sound very cute just now calling me like that.can you say it again."

"Tanjirou-kun~"

"You are very cute kanao.Let's get married."

"EHH!But we already married!"

"You're right"Tanjirou said and he is so in love with Kanao cuteness making him want to get marry with her again and again.He came to realization that there is only one way to calm himself down with speed he ran to Kanao and held her cheeks making her pout and he kiss her lips.

"I really love you and You are sooo cute to the point that I can't contain myself anymore.soo let me kiss you again."Kanao nodded with blushing face and Tanjirou still holding her cheeks making her lips pursed.He kissed her again but with much more passion until he realised that there are two person staring at them.It was Nezuko and Zenitsu who came to visit them.

"NEZUKO!!!!ZENITSU!!!"

"hello Nii-chan,Nee-chan"Nezuko said with smiled."I'm sorry to disturbed you guys during your good time hehe"said Nezuko with smug smile.Kanao still stunned looking at the two and her face became very red.

"Since when did you guys here?"Tanjirou ask the two

"Since "You are So cute kanao to the point i can't myself anymore" you said and kissed her like a manly man."Zenitsu said also trying to tease Tanjirou and Kanao.

"YUUUUHUUU,Kanao nee-chan still blushing and stunned."Nezuko said while waving her hand to Kanao and kanao waved back to her with shaking hand.

"Why are you guys here anyways?"Tanjirou asked

"Nezuko said she is bored sooo we decided to visit you guys."Zenitsu said."Well,look like she got someone to play with or much more like someone to tease"Zenitsu added while looking at Nezuko who still teasing Kanao.''And it made Kanao blushing really hard."Tanjirou sad while looking at his cute wife.

"I'm so glad that you guys came anyway because i'm bored too."

"Really??You don't seem like it.You were having a very fun time back there and also we met with Shinobu-chan and Tomioka-san at town look like they are on their first date."zenitsu said.

"As expected of Giyuu-san,always came with brilliant ideas to spend his time especially making his wife happy."

"Kanao also happy with you"zenitsu said while pinting at Kanao who still blushing and trying to get away with Nezuko teasing."I bet she really love you."zenitsu added.

After Nezuko and Zenitsu leave,They decided to go to sleep since it was night time while hoping that Zenitsu and Nezuko got back to their home safely.They insist to leave even Tanjirou and Kanao asked them to spend their night with them but they said they want to visit Inosuke and Aoi at butterfly estate and spend their night there since Nezuko wanted to help Aoi with her pregnancy and help with handling Butterfly Estate with her husband.Inosuke has been asked to took care of Aoi since this is their first child,they need to be extra cautious.