Before The Happiness Come(Giyushino)

SHINOBU POV 

I was fighting with Douma in Infinity Fortress.I tried to inject very lethal poison into him but he kept neutralling it with his body.I never expected to face this kind of demon,the demon who can made my poison became useless.I need to avenge my sister because of him Kanae still hasn't wake up from her long sleep for 3 years and making Sanemi quit Demon slayers corps in order to took care of my older sister.

I stared at Douma with irritated look.I tried to strike him once again despite thinking about my body kept weakening because of Douma's demon blood art that can freeze someone lung making me hard to breathe.Before I could strike him my sword,He managed to grabbed it with his hand and threw it away from me.He pulled me into his embrace.Slowly my world became dark.

"I'm about to die without killing this demon.I'm such a weakling."I thought as I slowly being absorbed by Douma into his body.Suddenly,I felt someone pulling me away from Douma with gentle touch as I opened my eyes,I saw Tomioka giyuu holding me in his arm while looking at Douma with irritated look on his face and vein popping on his face.

"How dare you try to take her from me you ungrateful demon."He said to Douma while pointing his sword to Douma."I am just trying to unite our life and take her to paradise."Douma said to Tomioka-san making him much more angrier than before."Why did he became so mad about it?"I thought.He looked at me with a smile making me shocked for a while until Kanao and Inosuke arrived.As soon as their arrived,Tomioka ordered them to take me back to Butterfly Estate and get me treated there but Inosuke insisted to assist him until Douma spoke again.

"Isn't it Inosuke?You have growned up a lot."Douma said making Inosuke paid attention to him.

"How did you knew me?"He asked Douma.

"Of course I know you because your mother came to me and brought you along and I took her to paradise.I didn't expect her to hide you from me.What a mean women."Douma said to Inosuke making him shouted at him

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS YOU FREAKING DEMON!!!!!HOW DARE YOU KILLED MY MOTHER."Inosuke shouted at him.

"Inosuke,Go with Kanao and bring Shinobu along."Tomioka said to Inosuke said but Inosuke doesn't follow his order.

"I WON'T GO UNTIL I KILL THIS JERK!!"Inosuke said to Tomioka.I am just watching them talking while Kanao carry me on her back.I didn't know that Kanao can carry me on her back.

"JUST GO INOSUKE.BRING SHINOBU TO BUTTERFLY ESTATE  WITH KANAO.I WILL HANDLE THIS DEMON.I WON'T LET YOU KILL THIS DEMON BECAUSE OF GRUDGE.OUR HAND USED TO PROTECT NOT TO TAKE REVENGE.I WANT YOU TO ASSIST KANAO AND PROTECT BOTH OF THEM.GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"I shocked hearing Tomioka-san shouting at Inosuke because this is my first time hearing him yelling.Inosuke gave up and walked toward Kanao and Me.We got out of there and make our way to butterfly estate.

NOBODY POV

Once the three of them got out of there,Tomioka paid his attention to Douma with sharp look.Douma look at Tomioka while playing with his fan.Douma smiled at Tomioka.

"You got a really handful people around you huh."douma said

"........."

"Man of few words huh."

"I will kill you Douma"Tomioka said and he jumped toward Douma at amazing speed.He slashed Douma hand making Douma fan fall to the ground,Tomioka took the fan and slice it to half.At the same time Douma managed to injured Tomioka right arm.Tomioka dashed again to Douma but fail due to his weakened right arm.

GIYUU POV

"Look like I need to use that technique even if it failure rate is high."I thought to myself while looking at Douma who still smilling at me.