『 소개 』

°

BURNITHWALL
•online

AIRIANAGRANMA
hi my name is noom seohyung. if you skip this message, you'll die in your sleep. so please, listen to my story. one night, i woke up in the middle of the night when i heard something from my window. i was scared, but i had the courage to check it out. when i looked out the window, i saw a man standing outside our house. i was brave enough to open my window and stuck out my head then yell at him. when i asked him what was he doing outside our house, a very strong wind came by and he disappeared. i was confused and i stayed still. that was when the strong wind was able to shut the window and my head got sliced off. please share my story and send this message to 20 or more people. if you don't, the same thing happened to me might happen to you tonight.

BURNITHWALL
are u trying to fucking kill me

°

you as airi jang

heo hyunjoon as himself

°

warning !

This story is pure fiction. It's just based on the author's imagination. Low caps are intended. It contains foul/bad words. Some parts are inspired by other books and some are from the author. Similar occurrences in real life is just a coincidence. Plagiarism is a crime! Please consider giving a vote if you liked a chapter.

°

-writing inspired

-sorry for upcoming typos and grammar mistakes

-DONT GET ME WRONG. I RESPECT HYUNJOON'S DECISION TO LEAVE TBZ AND IM SAD ABT THAT. I JUST WANT TO INCLUDE HIM IN MY SERIES BECAUSE HE WAS STILL A PART OF THE BOYZ. HE'S STILL THEIR FAMILY. AND DEOBI WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM. HE LOVES YALL TOO <33

-kinda inspired by the chinese movie "our times" ITS BEAUTIFUL. WATCH IT.

-follow for more of dem tbz series mwah💋

°

! enjoy reading !