𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

•°•°•°•⁦❤️⁩ بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم ❤️⁩•°•°•°•

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wa barkhatooh pals 💖💖🍫🦋🦋🦋🦋.

Shukran bohot bohot for adding my book  up to your library.
I will do try my possible best to make the book juicy so please, my dear lovely readers I do need your votes and comments because they will really help in gingering me and it serve as my chocolates while writing.

I love you all so very much.
~°~°~

Note: this book is strictly the author's imaginations, so any resemblance of event or person living or dead is coincidental I don't mean or refer to any person not even those whose pictures were included.

~•~
Twisted Era.

Zaheer and zahra's love story 😁
You know nah it's always about love and some important stuffs.

It's a love story full of twists, betrayal, jealousy and many dramas, keep your tissues beside you, mah chocolates addicts get it beside you grab your popcorns and  follow me to witness how our dear zaheer and Zahra will finally be bounded forever after a lot they will encounter........

Your comments will determine whether you are glad with my imaginations or not.

~°~°~

I'm neigther a degree holder in English nor I'm good in English so please bear with my errors and mistakes you might come across.

And I will with open arms accept any correction from you for I'm not perfect.

Love you all

20th July 2020©

Ayush_marte🌸
IG: ayush___marte