Kachan Stays A Decent Person

3rd POV (Izuku is 4)

    When Hisashi dropped of Izuku at his daycare, Katsuki Bakugo was waiting by the gates. Immediately, Izuku ran over to his friend calling out "Ka-Chan!" Hisashi smiled at the sight of the two boys chatting excitedly with each other before he waved goodbye and left for work. As Katsuki  showed off his new explosion quirk, he asked Izuku if he had gotten his quirk yet.
    "I did, I did! The doctor said that it's called chameleon, and when I use it, no one can see me!" Izuku excitedly announced.
"Awesome! Let's be heroes together!" Katsuki shouted while pumping his fists in the air and jumping. The two boys jumped up and down together while talking about how they would be a hero duo even more powerful than All Might.
    They then rushed into the daycare as fast as they could. Running to the teachers desk, they said in unison "We got our quirks!" The teacher smiled down at them and said that they could show off their quirks that morning for show and tell.

Time skip to show and tell ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

    It was Izuku's turn to show off his quirk, and he was nervous since he still wasn't confident in being able to activate it smoothly. As he walked up to the front of the class he saw Bakugo giving him a thumbs up and smiled. When he reached the teacher he turned around and explained his quirk to the class.
    He was concentrating on making himself invisible to them when he heard sudden gasps followed by cheers. When he opened his eyes, all the other kids were looking around to try and find where he'd gone. Izuku let out a giggle and everyone's eyes turned to him so fast, he was scared that their heads might fall of. He then focused on being visible again and seemingly popped back into existence to be greeted by a chorus of claps.
    The rest of the day, Izuku and Katsuki both got compliments from the other kids for their quirks. The teacher even praised them about it when the walked out into the pickup line at the end of the day.
    "Izuku, time to go to your new quirk classes!" Came a voice that Izuku immediately recognized. He ran over to his dad while waving goodbye to Bakugo, leaping into the car ready to go.

A.N.
Hi there, thanks to anyone who's reading my story and thank you so much much for waiting for this update! I will be honest, I waited until today to write the second half of this and that's why it's coming out later in the day than I would have liked (it's 2:20 pm where I am right now!) Anyways thanks for reading! Have a good day/night/afternoon!
Amex out ٩( 'ω' )و