Chapter Ten: The Dream

Hiya folks!

Half of today's chapter is gonna be a dream. You'll find out who's dream it is if you didn't figure it out already. The second part might be a little funny. It also inspired a OneShot I plan on writing very soon. I just wanted to give you a break from the drama and depressing stuff. Nothing too important in this chapter. But there will be some stuff at the end. So if you wanna just skip it, go ahead! Thanks for reading!

Enjoy!

———————————————————-

Early on a Sunday morning, Hamato Yoshi woke up in his bedroom alone. He heard something sizzling and a delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

"Mmm! Smells good Momma!" Mikey cheered, kissing his mother's cheek when he walked past her.

"Thank you, Michelangelo. Ay! Don't touch that! Save some for your siblings!" Shen yelled. Mikey pulled his hand away from the plate of bacon. Yoshi walked into the kitchen seeing the giant breakfast that was made.

"Mornin Poppa!" Mikey smiled walking out of the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Michelangelo." Yoshi smiled.

"Michelangelo!" Shen yelled. Mikey poked his head into the kitchen.

"Go get your siblings, please?"

"Sure thing!" Mikey ran down the hallway to his siblings bedrooms. He pounded on each of their doors.

"Wake up! Momma's got breakfast ready!"

First Leo emerged from his bedroom, then Donnie, then Miwa. And the hotheads door didn't move.

"I got him." Leo yawned.

"And Mikey, pick up your disgusting tidy whities up off the floor! It's nasty!" Donnie growled.

"Sorry dude, but since your stuff is in my way, I have no where to put them."

"You have your side of the room!"

"Ew! Can you two save this for training later." Miwa scoffed. She walked out of her room, her hair tied up in between her ears and her maroon jumpsuit on.

"Why do you get so dressed up? It's not like anyone would go on a date with you." Mikey sassed.

"Because! Unlike you disgusting animals, I actually care."

"Rude!" Donnie snapped. Leo and a grumpy Raph emerged from the third oldest siblings bedroom.

"Can you three idiots not bicker for ten seconds!?" Raph barked.

"Says the one who usually starts the arguments." Miwa snapped back.

"No more arguing! I'm hungry!" Mikey shouted. The five siblings walked into the kitchen where pancakes, waffles, bacon and much more were all spread out on their island.

"This looks so good, Mom! Thanks!" Donnie smiled.

"You're welcome, Donatello."

They ate and cleaned up after everyone was done.

"Hey April!" Miwa cheered as the red head walked into the Lair.

"Hey!" April ran up to her friend and whispered in her ear.

"Is Raph here?" April asked. Then, the hothead walked out of the kitchen and stopped at the dojo stairs.

"Hey April!" He smiled, waving at her.

"Yea, he is." Miwa giggled. April quickly fixed her hair and stance.

"H-H-Hey Raph." She smiled.