ستة

- i receive multiple calls from unknown numbers , i still don't know what happened and mandy won't talk to me. i decided to leave and try and figure this out . i call jahseh to let him know i won't be home and then i leave. anyways, i begin walking towards my school so i could go from there. after getting a block or two away from my house i see jarad in his car, he pulls over and rolls down his window to talk to me, "kobal." "jarad" "where are you going??" "i'm going to look for my father. now if you'll excuse me, goodbye" i say and begin to walk away, he sighs and reverses his car, "get in kobal" i sigh and stare at him through the window, "unless what you have to say is related to my father i suggest you don't say it" he looked down and put the car in park. "kobal i- i just .. i'm sorry . i know it isn't relevant to you since you and jahseh are...together. but i feel like shit for hurting you like that, i shouldn't have been overly friendly with you and get your hopes up just to fuck soniek" he says. i was silent for a few minutes and i looked down at the ground, "it's okay jarad. i forgive you. but i'm concerned about my father, so i should get going.." he gives me an awkward smile and i do the same. "your father said he's going on a business trip." he said before starting his car, i look at him and i ask "did he say anything about where?" , jarad shrugs, "california is all he said to us. but i wouldn't sweat it, that's where he brought you out from, i'm sure it's nothing" he said trying to reassure me. i smile, "thank you for calming me" and i begin to walk back towards my house . as soon as i got home i saw mandy sitting on the front porch with a pistol. i tensed up and looked at her, her face was covered in mascara streaks from crying and she looked so empty, "mandy?.. is everything okay?" i ask , her lip begins to quiver and she drops the pistol on the ground. i go over and sit next to her , i just hug her lightly and tell her she can talk to me if she'd like. she wiped her tears, "it's your father.. i think he's gone back to your mother. he left for L.A this morning and i found out through a note left on the bed. i was so convinced that he wanted me, he'd seemed so involved with me and now he's in L.A.." i just look at the ground and zone out for a while, "i doubt he's going back for my mother .. she's not for him , she's changed and if i'm being honest there was never any real chemistry between them, they just had kids and split . i really think he loves you mandy. and if he doesn't then he's really fucking stupid" she chuckles lightly, "maybe you're right, i just don't understand why he would've gone. the people that he used to do .. "deals" with in L.A have allegedly moved out of that state and to north carolina." i shook my head trying to come up with reasons. i don't believe he'd ever go for my mother, they're nothing but a storm together. everything is an argument and it never ends well... i hug mandy once more and help her up off the porch, we both go inside and sit on the couch , we turn on the t.v and watch american dad, i think this show is dumb but its funny at the same time.
- time skip- 8:37 pm
mandy and i have had over 25 shots of tequila and now we're both laying on the floor staring at the t.v screen. i begin laughing because my hair tickled my face and mandy starts laughing with me. then i begin to panic.. my baby.. the drinking , fuck. i stand up as best as i could and rushed into the bathroom , i stuck my fingers down my throat and threw up as much as i could. mandy came stumbling in with two cups of water. she quickly set them on the counter and came over to hold up my hair. i finished gagging and wiped my tears and mouth. i sigh and stand up, i brush my teeth and chug the cup of water. mandy drinks her water as well and stares at me for a while before asking "are you okay??" i nod slowly and then i just look down, "i think i just drank too much, that's all" she gives me a soft smile and we both walk into the living room again. the door bell rings and mandy answers the door, i rush and make myself look decent as she talks to men at the door. she then lets in 6 men. they all nod at me and take seats , including jarad. i show a small smile and stay put . mandy locks the door and comes back to where she was sitting; "as you all know, boss is in L.A as of right now. but he's assigned you all with more deals . and don't let anybody short you, or he will have a problem with every one. and i don't want any of you getting smacked in the back of the head with a gun" they all nod and say "yes mandy." she smiles and fluffs her hair , i just look at jarad and he looks back at me. i smile and stand up to go to the kitchen. i get a few strawberries out of the fridge and rinse them off then eat them. i stand here wondering what my dad was really doing in california. i know he's a king pin or in the mafia or something like that, but i would assume it's all in the same vicinity.. not in a different state. yet again bloods and crips are everywhere, just different gangs . i'm not sure but i just want him to be safe and come back to mandy, she's miserable with out him. speaking of "coming back" i hadn't heard from jahseh since this morning .. maybe he's with geneva :( i wouldn't be surprised just disappointed and disgusted, especially because of how things are between me & her . i decide not to worry about it, i may have an attachment towards him but i can't say for sure if i love him . i finish my strawberries and throw the tops in the trash . i go upstairs and i lay on my bed, i stare at the ceiling and then check my phone, i had a few messages from jahseh.