سَبْعة

{A/N i just quickly wanted to apologize for the hiatus, i got a job & that plus school is just straight hell}

Jarad-
i woke up around 7 and decided to text kumi and see if she was mad at me again. she answered within 2 minutes, which is surprising. she usually ignores me or texts back hours and hours later.

fucking jahseh

fucking jahseh. i feel bad for kumi but i don't want to get involved because i know jahseh would simply rock my shit.. she deserves better, and better obviously ain't me because i did just the same shit and fucked soniek when i should've been with her in that room full of men she didn't know. maybe kumi just fell into the wrong friend group, i don't want her father to find out about me and jahseh's wrongs because i know he'll give us hell.

i decide to go to the store and buy some flowers for kumi, not romantically but as a friend to make her feel better. i got her a bouquet of pale pink roses and a monster, the one with the butterflies on it, she loves butterflies. i check out and pay and then head to kumi's place. when i arrive i see jahseh's hoe ass standing on her front porch with heroin needles and some dabs. i get out of the car but i only grab the monster because i don't want to get in a fight with him, especially if he's on H. i get to the porch and jahseh gives me a dirty ass look and asks me "the fuck yo ass here for" i shrug and just say "kumi" jahseh's eyes go dark and he grabs me by the shirt, "stay the FUCK away from kumi go fuck that ugly ass bitch soniek again. kumi doesn't want shit to do with you" i want to tell him about kumi's texts but i also want to protect my face and not get my ass beat. i push him away and grab the monster and shove it into his chest, "if kumi decides to speak to your fuck ass again give her this drink, it's her favorite. but you probably don't know that because you're still stuck on geneva's toxic bitch ass." he takes the monster from me and lets out an angry sigh. "shut the fuck up about geneva, you don't understand our past together and the connection we have" i roll my eyes and see kumi peeking out of her front door window, i don't draw attention to her i just continue with jahseh, "if you still have such a fucking connection with geneva get back with her and leave kumi the fuck alone, she doesn't deserve to be a second choice or some revenge stunt. so either man the fuck up and stop simping for geneva, stop talking and worrying about geneva and just pay attention to kumi, OR just leave kumi alone and continue on your path with that toxic bitch." jahseh punches the door and gives me the same look, "this is MY fucking relationship not yours, stay the fuck out of this shit. geneva is geneva and kumi is kumi." "ohh so you're cheating on kumi with your dusty washed up ex who fucked the whole crew? alright i understand now" jahseh rolls his eyes "it's an open relationship" kumi slams the door right open and steps onto the front porch, she looks so cute in shorts and an oversized shirt.. "fuck you jahseh. i trusted you with my fucking body and mental and you cheat on me with some ugly fucking hoe that should be left in your goddamn past, this isn't a open fucking relationship you whore" jahseh goes from angry to sad, i ain't never seen this dude sad. "kumi i'm so sorry i-" "shut the fuck up jahseh. and i'm not KuMi to you anymore, my name is kobal." she begins to tear up and i can't help but feel like shit. jahseh begins huffing and puffing like a fucking train and i see tears stream down his face. "IM FUCKING TRYING TO CHANGE FOR YOU KUMI" he yells at her. she wipes her eyes and looks at him mad as fuck, "oh yeah?? then fucking come back to me when it's not "trying" anymore, come back when it's possible for you to commit to one fucking person, come back when you're sober and not being a fuck head. you're lucky i don't tell my father about this fuck shit you pulled"

"FINE fuck i was really trying for you but it's never enough" jahseh says before leaving her.

she looks so hurt, and i don't know what to do. she flips jahseh off and slams the door. i sigh and walk my happy ass back to the whip.

i watch jahseh walk away. she looks so heartbroken at his actions.

——————-
a/n  . short chapter, been a busy last few months my bad g.