Part Five: Cinnamon Girl

Author's note: Thank you for the reads! Sorry for the long wait for the next part, life is just happening lolol. Anyways, they are always appreciated xo

 Rayna and Harry decided to have a getaway together. To the South of France out of all places. She knew his Mother loved it. With their relationship moving rather fast, the tabloids picked up on it rather quickly.
With headlines alike,
"Meghan dumped, Rayna IN!"
"The Princess that'll never be"
"Meghan VS. Rayna"
It went on and on. Rayna tried not paying much attention to them. But she was absolutely getting hounded. Rayna knew how it looked to a lot of people. That Harry and Rayna were just a fling. But it didn't feel that way for her. She was falling for him, just as fast as they started their relationship. She still hadn't technically moved in as of yet. But Harry made a spontaneous decision to bring Rayna along for an adventure.

The cottage was gorgeous, and she wondered how in the hell she deserved to be in such a beautiful place. She waited for Harry to get done freshening up, with her in her robe, cigarette in mouth. She read the headlines,

They kept tuning out, she would be lying if she wasn't afraid of her and Will's thing coming out. Even with William having it handled, she didn't know what Meghan was capable at this point. What was it again, hell hath no fury for a scorned woman? 

She closed her eyes and smelt the air, it was fresh. She swayed on the balcony to the music playing softly on her phone.

She was in love, and she didn't care.

Harry walked in on her with a knowing smile on his face.

"What?" Rayna said, taking a drag of the cigarette. 

"Nothing, felt like I was interrupting," He joked.

She felt the breeze in her hair, and draped her arms around his neck.

"I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but here, Har," 

His hands moved to her hips, and gave her a sweet kiss.

"What are we doing today?" 

"Whatever you want, we could go for a bike ride, have a picnic on the French riviera," 

"Hm, both sound amazing," She pecked his lips, as she went back to change in a crisp button up linen shirt, paired with some high waisted jeans.

They headed out, they did have a picnic. Rayna felt like she was on cloud nine. She didn't know it was even possible to be in love so quick when he was in front of her the whole time. She thought of Will as Harry prepared their little picnic of pears and crackers.
How she used to love to feel his fingers through her hair. He was once her favorite lover, and now she stared at Harry's cinnamon hair in the sunlight.

She started to wonder how Harry knew so much about her body and knew what she liked.

"How'd you know?" Rayna said aloud almost by accident.

Harry perked up at her as he poured their rosè.

"Know what?"

"Me," she said after a second, gesturing to herself.

Harry seemed to chuckle to himself,
"Well, let's see..." he murmured, taking both her hands.

"I know that you don't like feeling down, and you like your tea with two scoops of sugar. And that you have a big heart," Rayna nodded, listening to him with a cheeky smile.

"And that you don't deserve what you're getting in the media," he finished.

Rayna cleared her throat at that, she knew it was bothering Harry the things already being said about her. She didn't understand. But people never seem to understand Rayna anyways. Ever since she had dated around in her partying days, she had grew a reputation. Her exes included, musicians to artists, even actors, or certain CEOS. You see, Rayna was addicted to love and she seemed to be self aware of it, sometimes. She would always leave that fact to her poetry. She loved as though she was her poetry. Authentically, whether or not she could explain it or not.
She loved her muses.