The sound so quite it hurts

And as I lay awake eyes staring holes into the ceiling I hear it; the aching sound that I despise so very much. To me, it sounds close to that of whaling or perhaps the screams of a lost soul thousands of miles away from me. Whatever it is, it pains me
It makes my head throb and feels as if it is about to explode in moments when I feel like this I think "perhaps now I shall enter my eternal rest" but I am let down and soon am faced with the cold reality that no, I must suffer longer in this dark retched place. I am forced to feel and see the many horrors and pains of the hundreds of thousands that have died here where I lay.

It's gone.

The sound that feels as if a thick string that somehow becomes thinner as if drags from my left ear to my right is now gone. She's stopped; the whaling of the siren has stopped and I now realize I've focused so much on the sound I've failed to see all that around me. How my body aches to sleep and how lonely I am in this bed, lord it hurts. I will continue to stare at the dull lifeless ceiling hopeful that maybe it shall consume me or at best I shall sleep and awake feeling something other than a strange deeply buried bloody wound full of hurt in me. Till either happens I'll be waiting for the sirens screeches to begin. I'll be waiting for her to finish her story which I haven't been lucky enough to understand.

A/N
It's been a sec o.O but um yeah boom something I wrote a while back. excuse the typos... 
N E WAYZ
Have a great day bean child 🪐✨💞