𝘼 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙡

It was over.. The amulet is broken.. Merlin's dead.. Douxie, Nari, and Archie moved to New York..

Jim, Toby, and Claire stood in front of McDonald's. Jim stared up at it his stomach growled loudly " haha, same Jimbo same. " Toby said, patting his own stomach. Claire rolled her eyes playfully with a scoff
" c'mon. They close in a bit. " Claire said entering McDonald's.
Jim and Toby looked at each other before following behind her, Claire reached into her purse with Toby and Jim one on each of her sides.
" Aren't you kids not allowed to be around here this late? " The employee inquired
" actually. We're the ones who saved everyone's butts. " Toby said as he looked— well attempted to look swag.
" Yeah, we all saved the world twice. " Claire huffed at him
" wait a minute— Yo, manager! Those kids are here! " The employee called out.
" Give anything they want for free! " The manager responded
" thanks, Nonnie! " He said " anythin' you kids want? " The employee questioned.
" Greg, right? " Claire inquired reading his nametag
" yeah. That's me. " Greg smiled
" cool name, dude! Could I get a happy meal? " Toby said, looking up at him.
" Yeah! Comin right up. Anything you two want? " Greg questioned
" a sundae please. " Claire asked politely
" could I get one too? And a big mac? It doesn't matter what's on either of them.. I'm just really hungry. " Jim whined a little, he was tired of eating glass, SOCKS, anything inedible to humans really.. Greg nodded " alrighty. You can choose where to sit! " Greg said as he was on his way to the kitchen.
" Thank you, uhm, Greg. " Jim stammered, the trio went to a table of their choice.
" Man, what a nice dude. " Toby remarks as he sat down beside Jim.
Jim chuckled " your right about that. That guy probably doesn't get paid enough. " He admitted playfully.
Claire chuckled and rolled her eyes " let's order, so Greg can get paid. "
" Oo. We should do a toast to Greg! " Toby smiled.
" Is that a little bit.. Too extreme? " Jim questioned.
" Oh. So doing a toast to a good employee is too extreme but aliens and trolls aren't?! " Toby exclaimed.
" Y'know what never mind, " Jim said softly and perked up when their food came.
Toby snatched his happy meal of the tray " people who work at McDonald's are legends! Except for the ones that spit in the food. They are nasty. " Toby added.
Claire and Jim shared their sundae, looking at each other like Toby was crazy, which he was. I mean he was doing a whole speech on people who work at McDonalds.
" TP, I think you said enough. " Claire chuckled, this caused Jim to chortle.
Toby huffed and ate the rest of his apples and reached into the happy meal for a toy. Jim and Claire watched as they finished off their sundae perking up when they heard Toby gasp. Toby opened up the toy's package and put it together before messing around with it.
" I'm definitely gonna feed this to AARRRGGHH later. " Toby hummed.
" Do whatever you want Tobes. " Jim chuckled looking over to him.